Chapter 2 : Taiwanese Pancakes

"ngh..."

Marcy rubbed Her head as She woke up, She looked over to Her alarm clock, "6:40 am... Enough time to cook Breakfast for Them..."

She lazily got up, walking towards Her Kitchen.

She quietly stumbled by Sasha and Anne, who were Sleeping on two Pull out Couches.

This Weekend Anne and Sasha flew back with Marcy to help Her pack, so Marcy decided to Surprise Them with a Tasty Breakfast on the Last day.

Marcy quickly stretched Her arms before letting out a Sigh, 'Okay Marcy,' She thought, 'Time to cook, Wake up!'

She grabbed an Apron and Tied Her hair in a Ponytail.

She grabbed Her phone, putting on BLACKPINK, She then sighed once again, cracking Her knuckles, "I got this."

She got out some Flour, and salt.

She then stirred it together with Chopsticks, When it was fully Mixed She continued to stir, Slowly Adding Hot water to the Mixture.

Once She finished adding All the Hot water, She kneaded it with Her hands for about 2 minutes, Happily humming to the Song as She watched the dough come together.

Once that was done She put it to the side, grabbing vegetable Oil, White Pepper, Scallions, a chopping board, and a Knife.

She quickly and finely Chopped the Scallions, Desperately trying to not cut Herself, Surprisingly, Succeeding.

She then combined the freshly cut Scallions, Flour, and White pepper in a Heat-Safe bowl.

She heated up the Vegetable oil in a Small Saucepan, waiting for it to Shimmer, When it did She quickly poured it over the Scallions, She smiled when it Sizzled, knowing that meant She had done it right.

Marcy quickly stirred the Flour, Vegetable oil, Scallion, and White Pepper mixture, It ending up as a Smooth paste.

She grabbed the Dough bowl, Spreading out the Dough, and applying the Scallion Oil paste on top.

She carefully cut it into Eight equal Portions, placing the Dough loosely under plastic wrap to stop it from Drying out as She worked on it.

She took one of the Portions and Roughly rolled it out into a Thin Rectangle, she then applied 2 1/2 tablespoons of the Oil paste to it with a Brush.

Once it was Evenly spread out, She folded the top 1/3 down, and the Bottom 1/3 up, and then the entire thing in Half.

She then Gently stretched it back out into a Rectangle, then formed it into a Circle, Repeating this to the other seven portions.

Marcy waited about 15 minutes before She cooked it, Once the 15 minutes passed She put the Circles on a Non-Stick pan on Medium heat.

after another 10 minutes passed the Food had finished, She quickly got it out of the Pan and onto a Plate, Grabbing a Dipping Sauce from the Fridge.

She checked the Time, She smiled, "7:58, Their Timers go off in Two minutes."

She quickly got out Three plates, Putting 2 on Each Plate with a Side of Dipping Sauce.

She ran over to the Girls, putting the Food next to Them, then running back to the Kitchen, Tripping in the Process.

She swiftly got back up and continued to run, She got 3 forks, Knives, and Napkins, swiftly walking back to the Girls,

Once She got there, Their Alarms set off.

Marcy let out a sigh of Relief, 'perfect timing...' She thought.

Sasha groaned, turning off Her Alarm and sitting up, rubbing Her eyes, "...Mornin' Mars, Since when are you up Before Me?"

Sasha looked over to Anne, "Anne, please turn off your Alarm."

Anne grumbled something before tapping Her phone, turning off Her alarm, and going back to sleep.

Marcy giggled at Her, "Well, I guess only Sasha can enjoy my Special...~" She grabbed a Plate putting it on Sasha's Couch, "Taiwanese Pancakes~!"

Sasha's eyes practically sparkled, "I was wondering what smelt so Good!"

Anne reluctantly sat up, Her blanket over Her head, "...give me Taiwanese Pancakes please."

Sasha and Marcy sweetly smiled at Her, Admiring Her little Sleepy face. Marcy walked over to Anne's Couch, giving Her Pancakes as well.

Anne looked over to Sasha, gently patting the Area next to Her, "Come sit Sashy."

Sasha blushed a little, pouting for a moment before answering, "Okay fine."

She got up from Her Makeshift bed, Taking Her food over to Anne's couch. Marcy joined the Two, Grabbing Her food and Sitting in front of Them.

Anne took a bite of Her food, Immediately humming from the Taste, "Mar-Mar! how early did you wake up to make this?"

Marcy smiled, "6:40."

Anne's eyes went wide, and Sasha's jaw dropped, "Marce, girl, didn't you stay up late Drawing last night?"

Marcy yawned, "yeah... But I wanted to Thank you two, For helping Me move, and Letting me move in with you."

Anne sweetly smiled, "Marcy, we're happy to help, you could've slept in."

Marcy yawned once again, "But then you wouldn't have yummy Taiwanese Pancakes..."

Sasha giggled, "True."

Marcy moved Her plate to the side, Climbing next to Anne and Sasha, laying down in between Them, "I'm gonna take a quick little nap... m'kay?"

Sasha and Anne smiled at Her, "M'kay." They said simultaneously.

Anne took another bite of Her food, "mmm this is So good!"

Sasha giggled, taking a bite as well, "Literally! Marcy makes the best food!"

Anne smiled down at Marcy, who was Drooling, "It's been so great this week, I'm so excited for it to be like this all the time."

Sasha happily smiled, "Me too, Seeing Marcy every other Month was just not enough," She grabbed Anne's hand, "We're finally all together again!"

Anne giggled, putting Sasha's hand on Her cheek, Resting Her head on it, "I know! It's so exciting~!"

Sasha blushed, She smirked, "y-yeah."

—————————————
Published :
May, 20th, 2022.

Word Count :
1002.