Chapter 16 : Mars, please Wake up!

After Breakfast, and what Anne thought was Annoying when Sasha and Marcy fed each other, They finally started to Decorate Their apartment.

Anne cracked Her knuckles, Taking Her sheer Jacket and throwing it onto the Counter, "Let's start with the Living Room first?"

Sasha smirked, "Sounds like a plan!"

Marcy sighed, "Go ahead and get started, I'm gonna change out of my Pajamas and Take my Medicine."

Sasha smiled, "All right, see you in a bit Babe."

Anne happily waved, Marcy smiled sweetly but when She turned around Her face was Extremely Red, 'B-Babe??!?!' She thought, before going into Her room to Change.

Anne walked over to the Boxes, looking for the one labeled 'Coffee Table'.

She grabbed it, Looking over Her shoulder and at Sasha, "Wanna Help me set this up?"

Sasha blushed a little, "Sure!"

She went over to Anne, Anne smiled as She opened the box, "So... How's things going with Marcy? I know you two just started Dating but, Anything... Different?"

Sasha hummed, crouching down next to Her, "No not really," She chuckled a bit, "Although it is nice to be able to constantly call Her pretty and it not be Weird."

Anne giggled, taking the Table pieces out, "Is it Weird when you call Me pretty?"

Sasha blushed, "No! Of course I'll call you Pretty, Just not Constantly, also like... I don't kiss you so... It's different..."

Anne started screwing the table legs into the Coffee Table, She blushed a little, "So... You two have been Kissing? That's cute."

Sasha started doing the same as Anne, "Yeah..." Her blush spread, "Marcy's like... a really good kisser..." She whispered,

Anne smirked, "I heard that."

Sasha covered Her face, "Shhhhutttt uppppp!!" Sasha peeked through Her fingers, "You aren't like... upset talking about this?"

Anne let out a small sigh, "It's... complicated... I played Checkers with an Old friend last night, we talked about everything and... I feel better."

Sasha furrowed Her eyebrows, "I thought you went to Bed right away last night?"

Anne clenched Her jaw, "Uh, It was in my Dream."

Sasha raised an eyebrow, "You had a dream, about playing Checkers with a friend, while talking to your dream friend, about your feelings?"

Anne giggled, "Well yes, but It was real, like... They were visiting Me in My dream."

Sasha took another Table leg, "Who?"

Anne also took another Table leg, "Oh Y'know, The Cat God dude."

Sasha's eyes went wide, "THEY TALKED TO YOU AGAIN?!!?!"

Anne started screwing the leg onto the Table, "Yeah, They talk to me all the time."

Sasha put Her hands-on Her face, "THEY TALK TO YOU ALL THE TIME?!?!?!"

Anne furrowed Her eyebrows, nervously smiling, "...Yes? What's wrong with that?"

Sasha's mouth was wide open, "Anne... You've been Hanging out with God and you don't think that's a Big deal?!"

Anne hummed, "No not really, The crazy part is that I've beaten Them so many times, We're pretty good friends now." She smiled.

Sasha blinked, "You are good friends. with God."

Anne smiled sweetly, "They also go by Cosmic Guardian, but yes."

Sasha chuckled, "...You are way too casual about this."

"Way too Casual about what?" Marcy asked,

When Anne and Sasha looked at Her They blushed,

Marcy was wearing a Pastel Green T-Shirt under a pair of Black Overalls, She had White Knee-high socks on with a small design on the Top of them, She had also put Her hair into a High Ponytail, and a few pieces were taken out by Her ears to Frame Her face.

She crouched down in-between Them, "What're we talking about?"

Sasha grabbed Marcy's face, giving Her a peck on the Cheek before talking, "Oh nothing too Serious Cutie, Just about how Anne's so Chill about being Friends with the Cosmic Guardian, AKA God."

Marcy's eyes went wide, "Wha-!" She yelled before Tripping from Shock.

Luckily, Sasha caught Her before She hit the Ground, gently putting Her on the ground just for Her to pop up again, "Anne... Can you please tell us About this Cat God and what They told you after You..." She cleared Her throat, "... I NEED TO KNOW!!" She yelled, shaking Her back and forth.

Sasha put Her hand on Marcy's shoulder, "Mars! We need to wait until Anne's ready."

Marcy whined, "But I am so Curious~!"

Sasha furrowed Her eyebrows, sweetly smiling, "Forcing Her to tell us wouldn't be right, Would it?"

Marcy pouted, "I guess not..."

Sasha put Her hands-on Her lap, "Good." She nervously looked at Anne, "Now stop Shaking Anne before you give Her a Concussion."

Marcy immediately took Her hands off of Anne's shoulders, "Shit! sorry, You okay Anna-Banana?"

Anne held Her head, "Yeah, just dizzy..." She sighed, "But you're right Marcy, It is about time I tell you about 10 years ago."

Marcy and Sasha's eyes Sparkled with Excitement, Anne giggled, "After we decorate, I want to get All these Boxes out of here and Make it feel like a Home Already."

Marcy immediately Grabbed a Hammer, "Let's get Started!! Quickly."

They quickly made the Coffee Table, pushing it in front of the Couch.

Anne smirked, "One down," She looked behind Her, sighing at the Mountain of boxes, "A lot more to go..."

They decided to split up, Anne working on the Living Room, Marcy in the Kitchen, and Sasha in the Bathroom.

Anne set up the Couch behind the Coffee Table, then the T.V. next to the wall on a T.V. stand, Setting up all the Cords and Gaming Systems.

Then She went over next to the Door, Putting the Coat Hanger next to the Entrance and a small Shelf for Their shoes next to the Coat rack.

After Anne put up all the Essentials, She looked over to Marcy, "Mars! Does this look good?" She asked,

Marcy looked up from the Microwave She was dragging into the Kitchen, She smiled, "Yeah! looks amazing!"

Anne raised an Eyebrow, "uh... You need some help there?"

Marcy simply smiled, Trying to drag the Microwave box once again but nothing moved, "Yes please."

Anne chuckled a bit, going over to Help Her.

She swiftly picked it up off the ground, "Where do you want this?"

Marcy blushed, "Um... right there..." She pointed, Anne smiled, "Alright."

She walked behind the counter and sat it down next to the Toaster Marcy sat on there, She smirked at Marcy before walking away, "Now it's time to Decorate~!"

Marcy chuckled, "Yup!- ngh..."

Marcy's eyes rolled to the Back of Her head, She fumbled a bit before Falling over, Luckily Anne caught Her.

Anne furrowed Her eyebrows, "Marcy! What's wrong?!"

Marcy didn't respond, Anne had tears in Her eyes, "Mars, please Wake up!"

"Sasha!! Something is Wrong with Marcy!"

—————————————
Published :
June, 24th, 2022.

Word Count :
1199.