Chapter 30 : Everything's Amazing

Sasha and Anne stared at Each other for a Moment before smashing Their lips into Each others, Anne's hands immediately going onto Sasha's cheeks, Sasha's hands onto Annes.

Once They let go for Air Anne smirked, Sasha blushed.

Anne lifted Sasha off of Her lap and put Her down on the Bed, She climbed on top of Her and straddled Her, Beginning to kiss Her again, which Sasha happily kissed back.

Anne pulled away from Her, Sasha furrowed Her eyebrows, "Everything Alright?" She said in between pants.

Anne sat up, intertwining Her fingers with Sasha's to pull Her up with Herself.

Anne put one arm behind Her head, the Other behind Her shoulder blades, She pulled Sasha closer to Her, Their bodies Touching, "Everything's Amazing." She said with a Smirk before kissing Sasha again.

Sasha melted into the kiss, Tilting Her head to deepen it.

Sasha gasped against Her lips as Anne started getting more Passionate with Her kisses, lightly tugging on Her hair, Anne smirked at Her surprise, Continuing to kiss Her.

Sasha's eyes went wide as She felt something wet lick Her bottom lip before trying to go in Her mouth, She stopped kissing from the Shock, Anne noticed and let go of Her lips.

Anne furrowed Her eyebrows, She panted for air as She asked, "Am I moving too fast?"

Sasha put Her hands-on Anne's shoulders, "No! ...I just uh... Didn't expect it..." She moved Her hand to Anne's hair, "I did like it though..."

Anne looked down at Her lips, "Yeah... me too..."

Sasha pushed Her down to Her lips, kissing Her again.

This time when Anne tried to enter Her mouth Sasha let Her in, Her blush deepening from the feeling of Anne's tongue Exploring Her mouth.

Sasha quickly fought back for Dominance, shocking Anne.

As Their Tongues fought, Sasha moved Her hands down to Anne's hips, swiftly Picking Her up as She stood up from the Bed.

Anne un hooked Her tongue with Sasha's with a gasp, She quickly wrapped Her legs around Sasha's waist, She raised an eyebrow, "I can't remember the last time you took this Much Control, Waybright~"

Sasha wrapped one of Her arms under Anne to keep Her up, She smirked, "I have my Moments, Boonchuy~"

Anne quickly smashed Her lips onto Sasha's again, the two Fighting for Dominance once again.

In the end, Anne won, She smirked a bit as She continued to French Sasha, gently tugging on Her locks.

Sasha stumbled out of the room as Anne continued to tangle Her tongue with Hers, gently moaning as She did, taking Her other arm and dragging Her nails down Anne's back.

Anne leaned forward onto Sasha, forcing Her to walk back into the Living room until They hit a Wall, Once They did Sasha moved Her hand to Anne's thigh, gently Squeezing it, earning a Soft moan from Anne as They continued to French kiss.

Suddenly they heard a voice, "Oh my God, Sorry guys! give me a minute."

They let go from each other, looking over to Where the noise came from, the both of them Immediately blushing from Embarrassment.

They saw Marcy pressing the 'Mute' button on Her Computer before running over to Sasha and Anne, She furrowed Her eyebrows, Her face also red from Embarrassment, "What are you two doing?!"

Sasha sat down Anne, Anne put Her hands behind Her back, "...We forgot you were Live-Streaming..."

Sasha pouted, "We're sorry..."

Marcy sighed, smiling, "It's okay," She put one hand on Anne's shoulder, the other on Sasha's, "Although, if you ever fuck up so Royally again..." She squeezed Their shoulders, "I will Ignore you both for a Week, no matter what, got it?"

They both stood up straight, "Yes Ma'am!" They said simultaneously.

Marcy crossed Her arms, "Good, now go Make out Quietly in one of your rooms."

Anne grabbed Marcy's hand, gently squeezing it, "Well if you insist, Mar-Mar~"

She cupped Marcy's cheek, going up on Her tippy toes and giving Her a peck on the Lips before waving goodbye, "Love you Mars~!" She said before walking into Sasha's room.

Sasha grabbed both of Marcy's hands, giving Her a kiss before walking off after Anne, "We won't bother you again, I Love you~"

Marcy watched Her as She walked into Her room, Her mouth slightly opened and Her cheeks extremely Flustered.

She quickly fanned Herself before saying, "I Love you two too!"

She giggled a bit before going back to Her seat, She pressed un-mute and smiled, "Hey guys! Sorry about that, back to Questions!"

She smiled as She read the first question, "who were those girls?... Those are my Roommates! again, sorry about that."

She went back to the Questions, "Girl, we saw those two kiss you..." She blushed, "W-was the Camera in Frame?!!?!"

Thousands of comments came rushing in, all of them Basically saying 'Yes'.

Her blush Spread She covered Her flustered face, "Oh My God this is so embarrassing!!"

She peeked through Her fingers, reading one of the comments, "I'm guessing those two aren't just 'Roommates'."

She nervously chuckled, un-covering Her face, "Yeah, They're my Girlfriends..."

She smiled as She read more comments, "They're kissing without you? aren't you jealous?"

Marcy giggled, "Oh no, I'm glad They're having fun, plus I can't go hang out with Them, I'm entertaining all of you!"

She looked at another Question, "We don't mind if you Leave to go 'hang out' with them, Get it, Girl???!?!!?!"

Her face went extremely red, "uh... Does anyone have any questions about my Comic? Future Comic's??"

more Questions about Her girlfriends came in, Her face became even more Flustered, "I'll draw something! Any art Requests??"

She looked at the first Comment, happily reading it, "I have an Art Request, draw you and your Girlfriends kissing-"

She cut Herself off, Dragging Her fingers down Her face, "C'mon guys!"

—————————————
Published :
July, 7th, 2022.

Word Count :
1061.