Chapter 26 : Forget what I just said!!

⚠️TW⚠️
Mention of Suicide, Self Doubt, Memory Loss, and Loss of Family.

—————————————

Anne sighed as She sat down on the Couch, She tapped Her hands-on Her legs, "So... how do we do this?"

Sasha crossed Her legs, smiling, "Just talk about what's been bothering you."

Anne pouted, "Nothings bothering me, you and Marcy just said I needed therapy..." She whispered,

Sasha started writing on Her clipboard, "I heard that." She looked up at Anne, "Tell me about how you think of Suicide, how being the Future Cosmic Guardian feels,"

"Being a Clone,"

Anne felt shivers go up Her spine as Sasha continued to name things, Anne hugged Her knees, Usually, She tried to forget She was a Clone, sure She joked about it with Her Parents and Her Best Friends sometimes, but She still didn't like to think about it, it was Scary.

"Anne?"

"Anna-Banana?"

Anne shot Her head up, Sasha sincerely smiled, "You good, girl? You kinda spaced out."

Anne forced a smile, "Yeah! just uh... the thing you said about being a Clone..."

Sasha clicked Her pen on, "Do you want to talk about it? being a Clone?"

Anne crossed Her arms, "Yeah I guess so..."

She sighed, "Well um... Sometimes I think about the old me... like how... Some things are missing."

"I don't have a Mole on my Stomach anymore, some of the Scars I had are missing," She chuckled, "I did get a Free Bottom surgery!" Sasha slightly smiled at Her, Anne sighed, "That's like... the one nice thing though."

Sasha furrowed Her eyebrows, "Is there anything else that's missing?"

Anne shrugged with Her arms crossed, "I dunno... some Memories are kinda fuzzy... But that makes sense, it's been a while."

She felt some tears Pierce Her eyes, "I seem to remember the worst stuff the most... Like our fight, When Marcy got stabbed, when I would Cry all night because I wasn't sure I would be able to get the Plantars home and See you two again..."

She started crying, "I-... I wish I could see Polly all grown up... I wish I could see If Hop-pop was okay... I wish I could just... say Something to Sprig..."

Anne began to Gently Sob, "I Hate thinking about this... I should Move on! I should move on from a lot of things..."

"like my Crush on you and Marcy..."

She immediately smacked Her hand over Her mouth, Looking up at Sasha with Big Tears in Her eyes.

Sasha was Starring back at Her with Flustered cheeks, Her mouth slightly open.

Anne immediately stood up, covering Her face, "Forget what I just said!!"

She quickly ran out of the Room, "Fucking Damnit, Holy Fucking Shit, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck me oh my Fucking Dear Cosmic Guardian holy Fat Fucking God." She whispered as She ran out of the Room, Continuing to swear.

"Anne? Is everything okay?"

Anne looked up to Emily, She wiped one of Her eyes with Her palm, "...w-where are the Bathrooms...?"

Emily pointed to a Door, "Over there, ...Are you okay?"

Anne nodded, "Just uh... Heavy topics..."

She swiftly went into the Bathroom, luckily it was a One Person bathroom and no one else was Using it, She immediately sank to the Ground, Crying even Harder, "I knew therapy was a Bad idea..."

—————————————

"like my Crush on you and Marcy..."

Anne immediately smacked Her hand over Her mouth, Looking up at Sasha with Big Tears in Her eyes.

Sasha was Starring back at Her with Flustered cheeks, Her mouth slightly open.

Anne immediately stood up, covering Her face, "Forget what I just said!!"

She quickly ran out of the Room, Sasha blinked, "Anne likes me and Marcy...?"

Her blush spread, "Anne is Polyamorous...?"

"Anne is..."

"Crying!"

She immediately stood up, "Anne is crying, shit..." She dragged down on Her face, "Why do I always make people cry when They confess Their feelings for me..."

She quickly made Her way out of Her office, She went up to The Receptionist Emily, "Hey Emily, did you see where Anne went?"

Emily nodded, "She went to the Bathroom."

Sasha smiled, "Thanks, girl."

Emily smiled, "Of course! make sure that Sweetheart is okay!"

Sasha giggled, "Of course."

She went over to the Bathroom, Quickly knocking on it, She heard Anne respond with a Shakey voice, "Someones in Here!"

"Anne it's me, let me in?" Sasha asked,

It was quiet until She heard a small *click* Sasha opened the door to see Anne washing Her face with a wet paper towel and leaning against the wall.

Anne looked up at Her with red eyes, Her hand with the Paper Towel covering most of Her face, "...Hey..."

Sasha sweetly smiled, gently closing the Door before going over to Her.

Once She was there She put Her hand on Anne's face, Anne sniffled, "Just tell me you don't feel the same way and you wanna move out, Get it over with..."

Sasha sighed, giving Anne a tight hug, Anne just cried on Her shoulder.

Sasha rubbed Anne's back, "Anne, Me and Marcy are Polyamorous."

Anne's eyes went wide, Sasha squeezed Her tighter, "I wish Marcy was here to tell you too, but we Both wanted to ask you out..."

Anne sniffled Her nose, "R-Really...?"

Sasha let go, Her arms still holding onto Annes, "Yes, I mean... you're so Amazing! how could we not?"

Sasha blushed, "You're so Brave, Sweet, Beautiful, Adorable, Cute, Smart, Spectacular-"

Anne cut Her off with a kiss, Sasha melted into it, They intertwined Their fingers, both blushing.

After about 10 seconds They let go, Anne stared into Her eyes before wrapping Her arms around Her, kissing Her again, She whispered, "do you wanna kiss like how we used to in Highschool...?"

Sasha blushed, "yeah..." She whispered back,

Anne grabbed Her and lifted Her onto the Sink before putting Her hands by Sasha's thighs, Sasha brought a hand up to Her lips, smiling a bit before leaning down to Her, They kissed once again, Anne tilted Her head to deepen Their kiss.

Anne smiled in between Their kisses, Sasha doing the same.

When They let go to breathe, Anne giggled a bit, "You have no idea how much I missed this-"

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Hello? is someone in there?"

Anne and Sasha shared a look, Sasha cupped one of Her hands next to Her mouth, "Occupied!"

They heard a small groan and then some footsteps, Sasha looked back to Anne, "let's get out of the Bathroom and go tell Mar-Mar the good news~"

Anne smiled, She gave Sasha a kiss on the Corner of Her mouth, "Sounds good to Me~"

—————————————
Published :
July, 5th, 2022.

Word Count :
1159.