Chapter 28 : ...My Muscles drive you insane?

Marcy blinked blankly at the Screen, "...Is that really how They ended that  entire Season...?"

Anne nodded, "Yup, Luckily for us, We're watching when Season 2 is already out!"

Sasha yawned, "Which we can watch tomorrow..." She leaned Her head back on the Couch, "Cause I am Tired."

Anne yawned after She did, "Yeah me too..." She looked over to Marcy, "You going to bed too?"

Marcy shook Her head, "I have to Livestream in an Hour, so I'm staying up."

Anne gently rubbed Her cheek, "Alright then," She stood up yawning once again, "Goodnight girls..."

Sasha got up as well, "Goodnight~"

Marcy smiled at both of Them, "Goodnight my Beautiful Girlfriends~"

Anne and Sasha looked back at Her, blushing, Marcy giggled, "you two are Adorable."

Anne smirked, "Be careful Mar-Mar, keep talking like that and you'll have to Cancel that Livestream and kiss me instead~" She flirtily said, kicking Her leg back before going into Her room.

Marcy's face was bright red, Sasha scoffed with a smile, "I haven't heard Anne be that Flirty in a Hot Minute."

She smirked at Marcy, "Time to get used to it Mars, last time we Dated She was super Duper flirty~" She giggled before going into Her room.

Marcy sat there in Shock, before Her face got even Redder, She covered Her cheeks and sank into the Couch, 'Oh my God, If Anne is going to be this Flirty all the time I don't think I'd ever see my Face not Flustered.'

Anne sighed as She flopped onto Her bed, She laid there for a Moment before Excitedly kicking Her legs. "I'm dating Marcy and Sasha!!" She happily whispered,

She sighed, "The way I confessed to Sasha was much less Romantic than last time..." She happily giggled, "Oh that day was so Amazing~"

————Flashback————

"Bye Mom! Bye, Dad! I love you!"

"We love you too!" They both responded as Anne left the House.

Anne smiled at Sasha, who was waiting outside for Her, She waved, "Morning Sash."

Sasha waved back, "Morning Anne."

Sasha looked at Anne as She got Her Bicycle, "Okay so, you know Mrs. Marsha?"

Anne sat on Her Bike, "Yeah?"

Sasha also got onto Her bike, "She decided to give Everyone a Huge Test, the Second week after I Transferred into Her class, like What the Fuck!"

The two began to ride Their Bicycles to School, Anne furrowed Her eyebrows, "and you still have to do it?"

Sasha frowned, "Yes." She leaned Her head back, "Well, if I didn't go today, No, but I'm staying with my Mom this weekend and you know how She is."

Anne tilted Her head, "What period is it?"

"3rd." Sasha simply Responded,

Anne thought about it for a moment before smirking, "You wanna Skip that class?"

Sasha's eyes went wide, "...Really?"

Anne's smirk grew, "Hell yeah, I have French that Hour and I already know it Perfectly."

Sasha raised an eyebrow, "Is that a fact?"

Anne made an 'Mhm' noise, before Pinching Her fingers together, "Oui, Je peux parler Français Couramment, Exemple : Bonjour, Je suis Anne Boonchuy, et toi... whatever 'are' is... Sasha Waybright."