Chapter 4 : Together

Anne, Sasha, and Marcy finally boarded the plane after waiting in line for an hour, unfortunately, that was pretty good timing for the Massachusetts airport.

When they got to their seats, Sasha put their carryons above their seats for her friends, letting the other two sit in their seats—Marcy in A12 and Anne in C12, leaving B12 for Sasha.

Once the blonde sat down, the girl on her left—Marcy—started to unfold the blanket she took out of her bag when they first got onto the plane, looking to her friends and asking, "You two want some blanket?"

"Yes please!" Sasha immediately answered with a smile, accepting the bunch of blanket Marcy handed to her. As Sasha got comfortable with it on her lap, Anne answered Marcy's question with a shaky, anxious voice. "...Yes... thank you..."

Marcy smiled at the brunette sympathetically as Sasha spread the blanket to her lap as well, "I still don't get this 'scared of flying' thing, Anna-Banana," Marcy said, "I mean, you have quite literally flown."

Anne squinted at the ravenette, scowling at her with flared nostrils, "How many times do I have to tell you, I was in control when I flew," she brought her knee's up to her chest from under the blanket, hugging them tightly to herself as she shivered, "I have no control in this situation."

Sasha gave her a warm, reassuring smile, placing a hand on Anne's shoulder, "Is there any way I can help you feel better?" she asked, trying to sound like a normal friend but her 'inner therapist' couldn't help but shine through.

Anne grabbed the hand on her shoulder, bringing it around her head and onto the other shoulder, making the blonde wrap her arm around her. Anne leaned her head on Sasha's shoulder, looking blankly at the seats in front of her as she simply mumbled, "This helps."

Sasha blushed from the action, not daring to move her head—however, she did allow herself to move her eyes, looking down at Anne and feeling her heart melt, "O-okay..."

Anne hugged Sasha's arm tighter, bringing the hand from her shoulder down to dangling in front of her stomach, squeezing it to herself with her legs as she looked up at the blushing blonde, "You're really strong, so if there's a crash, you hold me and Mar-Mar so we all live." she said, a little too seriously.

Marcy had a blank look on her face, she blinked at the brunette confused for a moment, "Anne, that's not how it works-"

"Shhhhhh..." Anne dragged out, cutting off the Taiwanese woman as she leaned farther into Sasha. Marcy chuckled, deciding to follow Anne's actions and lean on the blonde's other shoulder, a smile on her face as she closed her eyes, accepting the—extremely amazing, in the ravenettes opinion—situation she found herself in, "Alright Boonchuy."

The three stayed like that the entire trip—which meant Sasha stayed incredibly flustered the entire trip.

After around six and a half—and as Anne explained it, 'absolutely traumatizing'—hours, the plane had finally landed.

After they heard it was okay to get up from their seats and exit the plane, Sasha looked down at Anne, who was still trembling and squeezing Sasha's hand for dear life. "We've landed Annie," Sasha told her with a smile, gently rubbing Anne's thumb with her own, "you're okay now."

Anne—after a long moment of thinking—reluctantly and slowly let go of Sasha's hand, mumbling to her, "It's not safe until my feet touch the actual ground, not this nasty... artificial... plane garbage..." she complained as she stood up, her legs shaking and holding onto Sasha's strong arm for comfort.

As Anne absolutely destroyed the connection of blood rushing into the rest of Sasha's arm by her excessive squeezing, Sasha nudged the woman still resting on her left shoulder, "Hey Marbles," she whispered with a soft smile, "wake up, we're in LA~"