Chapter 18 : Womanly Charms

"Wha...?" Marcy said as She slowly opened Her eyes,

She looked down at Her body, Her hands were tied behind Her with something made of Leather, and Her shirt was over Her arms, Her Overalls unbuckled and on Her waist.

She nervously looked up, Seeing Anne and Sasha watching Something on the Couch, "Uh... Guys? What happened?"

Anne and Sasha looked back at Her, Sasha furrowed Her eyebrows, "How do we know you're really Marcy?"

Marcy squinted Her eyes, "...Because I am?!?"

Anne and Sasha turned back towards the T.V., Anne looked at Sasha, "plan Flirt?"

Sasha nodded, "plan Flirt."

They turned back around, Sasha smirked, "Hey Mars... You wanna go Make-out?"

Marcy blushed excessively, "Sasha Waybright!! This is not the Situation to ask that!!!...maybe later tho..." She whispered,

Anne and Sasha looked back at Each other, nodding, "That's Mar-Mar." They said Simultaneously.

They both got up, Marcy shrugged back In Her seat, "Can one of you please tell me What is going on?"

Sasha turned Marcy around, Untying Her as Anne explained, "uh... What do you last remember?"

Marcy tilted Her head, "You were Helping Me move the Microwave, and Then I was in like... Pitch Black, everywhere... Then I blink and I'm tied up."

Anne breathed in, Her hands clasped together in front of Her face, When She spoke She pointed Them at Marcy, "Basically, and don't freak out!... but the Core is back."

Marcy's jaw dropped, Sasha poked Her head behind Her, doing some Jazz hands, "Surprise~?"

Marcy put Her arms through the holes of Her shirt when Sasha finished untying Her, "How did this happen?-..." She blushed, "Where is My bra..."

Anne took a deep breath in, "Let's go explain on the Couch..."

"WHAT."

Anne put a finger over Her mouth, "Shh! Penelope is gonna think we're doing something up here again."

Anne had just explained Everything that had happened to Marcy, leaving out the parts where Darcy mentioned Her crush on Her.

Marcy pinched the bridge of Her nose, "So let me get one thing straight... You both saw me Half naked..."

They both nodded, Marcy's face went Red, She covered Her eyes, "Oh dear Lord this is Embarrassing!"

Sasha put a hand on Her shoulder, "If it makes you feel better, Your hair was Covering most of your Chest!"

Marcy crossed Her arms, "Yeah I guess that does... Where is My Bra?"

Sasha stood up, "I'll get it for you."

Marcy sighed, "Well at least They won't be back for a couple of weeks... and They can only control me for 30 Minutes."

Anne furrowed Her eyebrows, "Do you have any Idea Why?"

Sasha came back to the Couch, handing Marcy Her bra as She sat down, Marcy smiled, "Thank you Sash."

She started putting it on Underneath Her shirt, "Hm... I would Assume They can only Control Me for 30 Minutes because of the Brain's defense Mechanism, If it was any longer The Body would release a Defense, Killing the Core forever."

"And the Reason They can only do it Once every few Weeks is so the Brain forgets that They've done something before, because 30 minutes still alerts the Brain sometimes is wrong, but not bad enough for it to be important to remember."