Chapter 15 : I just wanna Kiss ya!

'𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐦.'

"wha...?"

*𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫*

'𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧.'

*𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐫*

'𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭-? 𝐧𝐨, 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐧, 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.'

"hehe... Sashy~..."

*𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐬*

'𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?'

*𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞*

'𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐲.'

"Jeremy...?"

'𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝- 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 SHUT UP.'

"What?-" Marcy said confused as She tumbled out of Bed, She rubbed Her head, "What was that Kooky dream..."

She yawned, Smiling as She smelt French Toast.

She stood up with Her blanket around Her body, stumbling into the Kitchen.

She smiled when She saw Sasha at the Stove cooking, Marcy walked up behind Her, laying Her chin on Her shoulder, "Mornin' Girlfriend."

Sasha smiled, glancing at Her for a moment, "Good Morning, Girlfriend." She flipped one of the pieces on French Toast, "I heard you fall, are you okay?"

Marcy tilted Her head, "Yeah I'm fine, I did have a Really weird Dream though,"

Sasha smiled at Her with an Interested look on Her face, "What was it about?"

Marcy furrowed Her eyebrows, "Millions of whispers, Although I could only hear Them talking about someone named Jeremy, 'brum', and You."

Sasha hummed, before Smirking, turning to face Marcy, leaning on the Counter, "You were Dreaming about me~?"

Marcy put Her arms over Her shoulders, "Yeah, guess I was." She said with a smirk.

Sasha wrapped Her arms around Her back, leaning in to kiss Her.

Marcy happily accepted Her kiss, holding it for about 6 seconds before letting go.

She chuckled a bit, rubbing Sasha's cheek, "You better get back to that French Toast~ Don't want it to burn."

Sasha pouted, "But you're so cute... I just wanna Kiss ya!"