Chapter 3 : You Were Being Sassy!

Marcy leaned on the side of her car, wiping off some sweat that formed on her forehead from the heavy lifting she just had to do, "Whew..." she puffed out, looking at Sasha and asking "Is that everything?"

The blonde put her hands on her hips, not a drop of sweat on her, the exercise apparently not even affecting her, which was a real shame in Marcy's opinion—she was dying to see those arms again, and since Massachusetts was so cold, she barely got to unless it was time for bed. "I think Anne's getting the last of it," Sasha told the ravenette, answering her question.

And just as the blonde girl had said, Anne was walking towards them, a pretty big box in her arms, Sasha immediately walked up to her, "You need any help?" she asked, but Anne just shook her head, "Nah, I got it."

Despite what Anne said, Sasha continued to walk until she was next to the brunette, keeping her company until they made the very short walk back to the car. Anne put the box into the trunk and shutting it before smiling, dusting off her hands and saying "That's everything!"

Marcy excitedly clapped her hands, "Perfect!!" she let out a tiny groan, her energy dropping because of what she had to do next, "Now I have to go return my key," she tossed the keys at Anne before walking off towards another apartment, "start the car! I'll be back as fast as I can!"

Anne looked down at the keys for a moment, some blush painting her cheeks; even though the ravenette probably tossed it to whoever she was looking at at the time, she still felt honored that she gave the keys to her. Of course, she couldn't look at them too long or Sasha would get suspicious, so she just walked towards the cars driving seat, leaning into it and twisting the key in the car to turn it on.

Sasha poked her head through the passengers seat, tilting her head as she asked, "You want shotgun? I don't mind sitting in the back." Anne smirked, crossing her arms as she stood up and out of the car, "Nice try Sash, don't think I forgot our old rules, 'The girl who sits in the back gets the music'."

Sasha playfully rolled her eyes, taking her seat in the passenger side with a grin on her face, "Well jokes on you, we all pretty much listen to the same music so~"

Anne had already slid into the middle back seat, crossing her arms and teasing the blonde "Just because you said that, I'm not playing Doja Cat." Sasha turned back to Anne with wide eyes, "Wait I take it back! I take it back!!"

Marcy smiled as she walked back to her car, excited to see her girls again, except when she got there, she heard the faint noise of the song 'frog' by Cavetown playing. She opened the driver's car door to see Sasha with her head against the headrest, looking at the ceiling and letting out a long monotone groan as Anne sang the lyrics from the backseat, using her phone as a microphone,

"To amphibian lovers... I'M YOUR FROOOGGGG!!!!" she drug herself down the seats as she sang the en-longed 'frog' word, but when she caught glimpse of Marcy looking at her confused, the brunette just waved, "Hey Marbles! how'd it go?"

Marcy furrowed her eyebrows, a confused smile on her lips as she answered, slowly sitting into her seat, "...It went fine??" she looked at Sasha as she sat down, "You okay Sash- oh!"

Sasha tugged Marcy towards herself by the ravenettes shoulders, putting their faces close together as Sasha said in a very serious tone, "She has been listening to this song on repeat for seventeen minutes; all because I said we listen to the same music!"

"You were being sassy!" Anne argued, Sasha just ignored her, squeezing Marcy's shoulders and pleading to her, "Stop this madness."

Marcy looked back at Anne, "Think you could change the song, Annie?" Anne snickered before putting on an 'innocent and kind' tone, "Oh of course Mar-Mar!" Sasha looked back and glared back at her, Anne just batted her eyelashes at the blonde, making Sasha laugh—she couldn't help it, she truly loved Anne, even if she played music on repeat just to torture her, she loved that silly brunette.