Chapter 29 : ...Are you being serious?

"I can't make that mistake again."

————Flashback————

Anne sighed as She looked at the photo on Her lap, It was a Long Photo from the Photo Booth with pictures of Sasha kissing Her.

She squeezed harder on the edge's as Tears fell down Her face, "...I love Her so much..."

She wiped Her face with the palm of Her hand, "but I also love Marcy..."

She took a deep breath, 'I can't keep doing this to Her, Sasha deserves better, someone who Loves and Admires Her, and Her alone...' She thought, tears still falling out of Her eyes.

She bent down over Her lap, "I should've done this months ago..."

She sighed, standing up, "But Better late than never."

She grabbed Her phone, re-reading the Conversation She had with Sasha earlier,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Anna-Banana : hey sash

Sashy : hello my loveeeee<3

Anna-Banana : i really need to talk to you about something, can we meet up somewhere today? its really important

Sashy : of course! is everything okay? x

Anna-Banana : yeah i just really need to talk to you

Sashy : how about we meet at the park? 7 pm?

Anna-Banana : okay, i'll see you then

Sashy : cant wait!!! i love youuuu<3

Anna-Banana : i love you too💕
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anne felt more tears pool over Her eyes, She looked up at the time, it was 6:54, She sighed, making Her way out of Her room and down Her stairs.

She waved to Her parents as She quickly walked by Them, "Bye mom, Bye dad, I'm heading out, be back in like, 20 minutes."

They both stood up, "Wait a minute Young lady." Mrs. Boonchuy said,

She whipped Her head back at them, Tears streaming down Her face, "What."

Her parents were taken aback, Mr. Boonchuy put a hand on Her shoulder, "What's wrong Sweetie?"

Anne wiped Her tears, "I-..." She sniffled, "I have to break up with Sasha..."

Mrs. and Mr. Boonchuy shared a look before giving Anne a tight hug, Her Mom gently petted Her head, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Anne shook Her head, "Maybe later, I need to go so I'm not late."

Her parents let go, Her Dad smiled, "We can get some Pizza and Ice cream for When you come back! and Maybe a Frappuccino too?"

Anne sniffled Her nose, "That would be great."

She waved to them as She grabbed Her car keys, "See you in a bit, I love you."

They both waved, Mrs. B smiled, "We love you too Sweetheart."

"Drive safe! We love you!" Mr. B yelled to Her as She left the House.