Chapter 22 : I'm Polyamorous

a little authors note before we start :)

im too lazy to describe sasha and marcy's dresses for this date so here they are

im too lazy to describe sasha and marcy's dresses for this date so ✨here they are✨

marcy's

sasha's

sasha's

i hope you enjoy the story!!

——————————

Sasha looked at Her phone, Waiting patiently for Marcy to come over to the Door.

Finally, She did, Sasha smiled at Her, blushing a bit, "You ready for our first date?"

Marcy held Her hand, "Yes, I am~"

She turned towards the Living room, cupping Her free hand around Her mouth, "Bye Anne! We'll be home around 9!"

Sasha smiled, "Bye Anna-Banana!"

They both heard Her yell back, "Bye Girls! have fun!"

The two smiled before Happily Leaving, Obviously very Excited.

Once Anne heard the Door close, She immediately felt Her heart drop, She went into Her room, Changing into some light Grey Sweat pants and a Black Sports bra.

She let out a heavy sigh, "I can't believe I'm being so selfish..."

She started to walk into the Kitchen, "I mean... I'm supposed to be God in 68 years! how am I supposed to be 'Perfect' If I can't even handle My crushes going on a Date."

She got out some Ben and Jerrys from the Freezer, "Okay now that I say that out loud it seems less Selfish... But still!"

She grabbed a spoon before She walked over to the Couch, "And They looked so pretty too! I wish I could've gone on the Date with Them..."

She flopped onto Her Couch, turning on Euphoria, "Might as well Distract myself with Teenagers doing Drugs..."

—————————————