Yo Ho

'you look like a proper pirate.' Varys told her walking up to her.

'thank you. But I'm not a proper anything anymore. I get to me again. Pirate. Mother. And perhaps I will find a lover when we get to our destination...' she said grinning. Tyrion watched her through the pep hole. Every day she had one sided conversation with him. He was not to be seen or heard until they arrived because he was a wanted man. Not only did he escape his cell after being accused of murdering the king but he killed his father as well.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot.

Stand up me hearties, yo ho.

We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.

Stand up me hearties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack.

Stand up me hearties, yo ho.

Maraud and embezzle and even highjack.

Stand up me hearties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

We kindle and char and in flame and ignite.

Stand up me hearties, yo ho.

We burn up the city, we're really a fright.

Stand up me hearties, yo ho.

We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villains and knaves.

Stand up me hearties, yo ho.

We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs.

Stand up me hearties, yo ho.

We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads,

Stand up me hearties, yo ho.

Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,

Stand up me hearties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

Kat had the whole crew humming her pirate song.

'Bloody hell you lot are gonna summon the worst of the worst. Stop that this instant!' their second in command snapped.

But they couldnt help it. Kat sung her pirate song every night and every day jac loved it clapping along.

'You are beckoning trouble!'

Trouble.

'Lucky for you im the best kind of trouble' kat told them. Jac was in a barrel of limes sitting happily watching her mother dance and sway across the ship. Sometimes kat would swing down from the rafters high above rolling into a summersault and leaping back up again all one fluid movement.

'Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.'

'Stop with the songs kat you are gonna get us all killed!'

'Dont worry you got the best pirate and best swordswoman alive to protect you' she winked before grabbing jac from her barrel. She slept soundly in a hammock below the deck. Varys had offered her a bed and private room but she declined wishing to sway with the waves.