Ahoy Jon Snow

'I believe that jon snow the king in the north has a key role to play. '

'Ned starks bastard?' Tyrion questioned, kat looked up from jac at that name. Ned stark. Her father... the man that sent her away.

'You know him?' dani questioned

'I traveled to the wall with him as well.' Tyrion told her

'And why do you think the lord of light singled out Jon Snow?'

'He guided the Wildlings to safety and he reclaimed the north making him the king of the north.' The red woman told them.

'He seems like quite the man' kat said softly.

'Summon jon snow' the red woman told dani

'I can't speak to prophecies of vision is in the flames by trust jon snow.' Tyrion told her 'I like Jon Snow. if he does rule the north you'd be a valuable ally Jon Snow has even more reason to hate to see the executors father and brother.'

'Very well tell jon snow the king in North that his queen invites him to dragon stone and bend the knee.'

'you can also tell him that is exiled half sister is intrigued to meet him.' Kat joked.

*****************

'Theres a second note Snow' jon took the second note after reading the note from Daenerys Stormborn.

'Ahoy jon snow

They call me trouble of the black pearl

but i used to go by the name of katerina stark.

I know what ye thinking.

The girl was said to be dead. But I'm not.

Come meet me dear brother.'

'fuck...' jon read the note again and again.

'you shouldn't go.'

'oh we are going.' Jon told him