Not today

Soon the first few rows of white walkers were laying themselves down on top of the trench putting out the fire with their bodies they were able to get through

'Man the walls! Man the walls!' They screamed as everyone went to a frenzy again.

Screams could be heard from the cyrpts. The white walkers were inside winterfell.

'Come on Clegane, we need you.' Beric told him.

'Fuck off we're not gonna win this' he said panting and leaning against the wall.

'Tell her that he,' beric pointed up at arya on the roof she was being cornered. Sandor took off after her.

Arya closed the door on the walkers thinking maybe she was safe but they came spriting out at her. She ran. They chased. Sandor and beric walked cautiously berics sword on fire as they looked for arya. Arya was pushed to the ground. Walker on top of her. She screamed as beric and sandor got it off of her.

She looked at him skeptically from the ground he had just saved her life, the man she had left to die had saved her.

'Your sister would kill me if you died and there was something I could do about it.' he told her offering her hand up.

"kat?' arya questioned

'aye, now lets go.' Sandor barked.

'We gotta go!' beric declared. Sandor and arya ran fighting walkers but beric was killed. Allowing them to escape.

'The lord brought him back for a purpose, now that purpose has been served.' the red woman said looking to Arya and Sandor.

'I know you,' Arya said looking her over

'And I know you.' The red woman confirmed.

'You said we would meet again' arya remembered.

'And here we are. At the end of the world.'

'What do we say to the god of death?' The red woman asked

'Not today' Arya replied