Hard bitch to kill

'Hey kat... ummm.... can I talk to you?' Tyrion asked walking up to them.

Kat turned around to see Tyrion standing there his hands in his pocket looking down at his feet

'I guess' she answered turning back to the ocean

'about the other day I just well...' tyrion let out a deep sigh. 'Kat seeing you like that ready to burn down the entire army, it scared me, it scared me to see that side of you' Tyrion admitted.

Kats eyes drift back to him as he walked through the sand to sit next to her but she didn't turn her head. she had Jac in her lap playing in the sand and her face turned to the ocean. Since she had come here she had gotten back to her roots. she felt more like herself than she had in ages. Was tyrion and trying to change her now? He promised he wouldn't he promised that he loved her the way that she was, pirate and all the quirks and trouble that comes with her.

'I know that you are always up for an adventure for a treasure hunt or something magical and mysterious but Kat that terrified me yesterday.' He told her.

'It was fun. It was an adventure.' She told him still not looking at him.

'Yes but Kat-'

'No one got hurt that wasn't going to get hurt or die anyways!' kat told him 'we are soldiers we are in the middle of a war Tyrion! people die all the damn time so what if Dani gets the upper hand because she uses her dragons? what else are they good for besides destruction and fear?' kat was yelling now. 'Play to your strengths not your weaknesses if she stands by and does nothing with her dragons. Then she doesn't have any power any strength that the country other armies will ever listen to because these soldiers these armies they've been fighting wars most of their life... not like this of course but since I Met your father they've been fighting this war and men do not scare them men and men in costumes men with a weird helmets and armor do not stop them do not put fear in their hearts!' kat told him.

'Kat-' but she wasn't done.

"The Dothraki and the unsullied are just men to them. Danis dragons however, no one has ever seen dragons no one has ever faced dragons. everyone fears them they are the thing that will bring Dani to the iron throne, to the seven kingdoms. With her on it with her dragons she will win but if she ignores her greatest asset, her children, she's just moving pieces on the board.' Kat told him shaking her head. She thought he would understand. She thought him being surounded by land wars all his life he would understand war. He was the hand of the king and now the hand of a rightful queen. Why didn't he see this was a good thing?

'I understand what you're saying but still terrified me when you got up there... terrified me knowing that you could've been eaten or burned or killed-'

'I've seen more battle than you have.' Kat reminded him 'I fought more creatures than you even know existed. I am a trained and skilled pirate I know what I'm doing!'

'I know but seeing you with Jac seeing you at Kings Landing and then seeing you out on the water... I guess I'm just still getting used to The fact that you my dear my wonderful little troublemaker are...'

'I'm a pirate? A good and true pirate? A warrior and a bad ass and filled with fire in trouble?' she questioned, she thought he knew her.

'Definitely trouble I've been seeing that more and more since we left kings landing' Tyrion told her reaching for her hand sinking into the sand.

'You know your father used to tell me that I had fire but he extinguished it. He said he liked my fired but he put it out. I'm not letting anyone do that ever again. I was a sad weak girl when I was at Kings landing for a time and I'm not doing that again.' Kat told him.

'I know he hurt you. I know he tried to change you but my dear-'

'I am no longer a sad weak girl, grieveing her family. I am a strong fierce woman with the fire of dragons behind me.' kat told him. She looked back over her shoulder to see the dragons perched on the castle.

'I was just scared for you that's all. I love you and I was scared that I was going to lose you. I do not want to lose you you are the best thing in the world.' Tyrion told her

'Thank you tyrion for caring and for wanting me to be safe but we are in the middle of a war.' Kat reminded him, no place was safe during a war.

'That does not mean you have to put yourself in the middle' Tyrion told her, begging her to see his side of things.

'I like being in the middle you get to see both sides' kat told him

'It's also where you see the most blood and bodies falling around you' Tyrion said

'I'm a hard bitch to kill' she dug her toes into the sand.

'I really hope that's right because I do not want to live in a world without trouble of the Black Pearl.' She looked over at him and kissed him Jac saw and blew him a kiss as well. She tipped back into him and they lay in the sand together until the high tide reached her toes.