Miss you

'Jon snow this is gendry' davvos introduced.

'Gendry baresthon roberts bastard son' gendry told him shaking his hand.

'He was supposed to keep that a secert.' Davvos reminded him

'Our fathers were friends why should we be?' Gendry questioned.

*********

'Can I go with Jon?' kat asked dani.

'No absolutely not'

'But dani-'

"kat after they're done sailing they are going to the wall they are going past the wall there's no place for Jac and I know we were not willing to leave her for as long as the journey will take. I'm saying no because I know you will regret leaving.' Dani informed her. Kat nodded nodded understanding.

'OK that makes sense... thank you.' Kat went to find Jon before he left for the wall, to collect the white walker for cersei. She wanted to go on that adventure. She wanted to but dani was right. She didn't want to leave jac and she couldn't very well take the ship back by herself or take men away from dani in a time like this because she wanted to be out on the open water more.

'If i die you wont have to worry about the king in the north.' jon told dani

'Dont die' she told him before walking away

'I wish you good fortune your grace.' He looked to kat, watching his ship in the distance.

'He kat... what does the black pearl mean to you?' she turned to him a soft smile on her face.

'Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is...what the Black Pearl really is...is freedom.'

'you don't feel free here on land?' she shook her head. 'will you take me out on the water once this is all over?'

'Don't die. please brother I really enjoyed your company and I would hate to never see you again.' Kat blurted out.

'I don't plan on dying besides you're gonna show me the world one day you're gonna make a pirate out of me, remember?'

'Live long enough for me to do that please. these creatures, these monsters that you saw that you're hunting... Just please, please be careful.' She kissed his cheek and he stared at her a long moment holding her hand.

'I will be back i promise you I will try my very best to come back for you and Jac.' Jon told her.

'Try better than your best' Kat said using a line the tywin had often told her.

'Goodbye sister. Goodbye jac'

'Jo jo. Jo jo' jac said waving

'Can you blow a kiss?' Kat asked Jac blowing a kiss to Jon, Jac mimicked her and then she started waving happily smiling Jac blew him another kiss after he kissed her head.

'By Jac Jac. Bye kat.'

'We are going to miss you.'

'And I'll miss you.' He hugged her and jac one last time before leaving. Jac stood on the beaches watching him sail off into the rising sun. she sat on the beach for hours wishing she could've gone with wishing she could've been on ship again but Dani was right the journey north once we got there... That was no trip for a child for a baby and as much as Kat loved an adventure she loved Jac More.