Chapter 1 : I don't think this outfit is too bad..

Heyoooo- this fic was written by JakeCGWales and I :D
This knocked the wind out of us.... or should I say it left us.. knackered LOL ok pls enjoy XD
___________

"You cast a spell on me, spell on me," A song blared from the speaker. Her body moves to the music, making her almost unable to scan her closet. The energy and excitement fills her to the brim and clouds her mind, making her hum along with the melody. Luna calms down momentarily to get a better look at her options, sorting out what she might want to wear for this special occasion. Nearly a minute passes before her eyes pause mid scan, stopping her movement with it. Bringing her phone up, she pauses the song playing behind her.

Her fingers trace the seams of the fabric and she pushes away the other clothing, making room for her to see and pull out what she has spotted. She holds it in front of her, her lips forming into a smile. Holding the clothing closer to herself, she shuts her closet and gets herself changed, thinking of what was ahead of her that night. The song that was playing begins to echo in her head, causing her to play it again for the meantime.

In the mirror, Luna can't help but feel good about her appearance with this on. Her purple dress glimmered from the small sparkles that were scattered around its cloth. She hopes this makes her night even better. "I look.. amazing! I hope she thinks so too." Luna happily grins to her reflection. She knew she wasn't done just yet, but she feels amazing either way. Suddenly, a thought comes to mind.

Looking to her side, she sees her phone lying next to the shirt she was previously wearing, now scattered on the bed. Walking over as she now ignores the song, she picks up her phone. Seconds of tapping and scrolling, she seemingly finds what she was looking for. With good thoughts in mind, she pauses the music once again, then pressing another button somewhere on her device. Bringing her phone up, she waits excitedly as it rings.

After a few moments, a robotic voice tells her to leave a message. Luna doesn't expect this response, but does as she's suggested to do anyway. Not taking up too much time, she lets herself gladly talk as if she really were on the phone with somebody. "Hey mom, you must be at Bingo. Hope you win! I'm off out tonight but if you want me to drop by and pick up some bits n bobs then let me know." Luna looks around her room as she speaks, thinking about if there was anything more that she had in mind to say. Then, she recalls something she did want to mention. "Oh and I'll ask the bloke next door to yours about your package. Okay, talk to you later". Luna hangs up, sighing as she contemplates what she would do next.

Before she can walk away and abandon her phone, it vibrates once more. Curiosity gets to her and she checks the device again. Luna jumps slightly when she sees who she got a text from. Picking up the phone again, she reads what was sent. "Hey babe, are we still on for tonight?" The text reads. This left her confused, but she types her answer, not letting herself sit for too long. Sounds emit from the device as she types, each letter accompanied with a clicking sound. "Yeah of course, not too knackered from work are we?" Luna sends her message, nervously waiting to see if any other messages appear. After waiting a minute, she feels safe, now knowing it was just a confirmation text.

In the mirror, she can see her reflection once more. Taking some time to admire herself, she then realized what she needed to do next. She picks up her bag of makeup, unzipping it. As she rummages through the small bag, she speaks aloud. "I don't think this outfit is too bad," Luna murmurs. "What do you mean?" She asks just before she finds what she was looking for. Shaking off her previous thoughts, she focuses on doing her makeup.

A few minutes later, she hums as she applies the last bit of makeup. Stepping back with her hands down, she examines her reflection. "Right, bugger it, I think that'll do." She nods to herself. Quickly stuffing her makeup back, she snatches her keys off the counter and walks away, grabbing her phone on the way out the door.