Chapter 4... Laughs and Kisses

-"I don't remember having that much fun in such a long time!" I said laughing "Me too! And when you slipped trying to help me?" We both laughed as she said that. I was so happy but cold at the same time so I asked her if she had another towel.

-"Oh yeah, you could take a shower if you'd like to get warmer" She said looking at me. "I actually don't have any extra clothes," I said. "Well you can borrow one of mine?" She said, but I didn't think I wanted to wear a tube top and a pleated short

skirt for the rest of the night so I told her. "I dont think a tube top really suits me," I said laughing.
-"You do know that I have hoodies and sweatpants right?" She said as I realized she does. "Oversized?" I asked as she nodded her head. When she said yes I immediately went up to her room running to pick one as she laughed and went running after me. "I'm not going to let you snoop!" She said laughing "I am not going to snoop" as I said laughing as well.

She obviously got to her room first so she gave me an oversized hoodie and some sweatpants. When I got them from her, I went into her bathroom that also had led lights and lots of plants like in her room... immediately I realized that she matched her room with her bathroom and I honestly thought it was a very good idea!

After I took a shower I just stood there thinking how much she had changed since the last time I had seen it. It was insane but everyone changes because she even changed but in a good way.

I noticed I was in the bathroom a lot when she knocked and said, "Is everything ok?" I know that girls spend a lot of time in the bathroom so when she knocked I was just wondering how much time had passed.

-"Yeah, everything is great thanks" I responded, trying to change quicker so she wouldn't worry anymore. When I put on the hoodie... I realized how soft it was and how comfy all her clothes were. In my past relationships, they all wanted to steal my clothes because they said it was comfy and soft but they never actually let me wear their hoodies and I think I understand why now.

When I walked out she was laying on her bed looking at her phone so I decided to scare her and jump on her bed causing her to turn around and look at me. Her reaction was just laughing which is what I remember what happened with her all the time. "What are you doing?" She said laughing.

-"Well I just got out of the shower" I said, going to sit on her bed. "How was it?" She asked me as she sat right next to me. "It was great, yeah" I said as I got out my phone. As I went to check my messages, I noticed her looking at me when suddenly she laid lightly on my shoulder. When she did, I laid my head on the top of hers as I put my arm around her and hugged her.

I felt her arms around my body as well, it was one of the happiest moments of my life. As she hugged me, she closed her eyes but didn't fall asleep and as I was reading something Noah sent me, it said that they haven't seen me in two days and were worried about me and if my eye was ok.

I responded with a simple yes and told him that I was actually with her these past two days and that we were starting to get closer, he was reading my messages so he teased me about being with her. When I finished talking to Noah it was already night.
You could see the stars shining through her window. I was a bit hungry so I said in a soft voice, "Do you want me to order something?" And she immediately looked at me with a smile and said yes. We had lights in her room so instead she turned them off

and turned on her LED lights to blue. I ordered a burger for me and a salad for her since that's what she said she wanted.

-"Are you still friends with Noah?" She asked me as I sat looking at her thinking she had forgotten about Noah. "Well yes but I thought you forgot him" I said.
"I actually just remembered him when I saw you at the skate park with you. "Oh yeah I wanted to ask you about that, so you skate?" I asked. "Yeah I do, but me and my friends were just there since one of them wanted to impress a guy that was there" She said laughing.

We talked more about my friends and hers for a few minutes until the food delivery got to her house. It was still raining outside but I thought that I should leave when we finished having dinner. She opened the door and got the food, she then ran upstairs to her room again with the food where I was sitting down on her bed. When we set everything up, we decided to watch a movie while eating.

It was hard to decide but we both thought that the movie Encanto was a good choice since we both still haven't watched it and it's a new movie. When the movie finished, I went to get my clothes from downstairs since they were already dry and told her that I was going to leave.

As I got everything I needed, she gave me an umbrella for the rain outside. She looked at me with an upset look, I was worried for a second since she always looked happy. "Is everything ok?" I asked her as she looked at me with her light brown eyes. "It's nothing, you can go if you want" She walked away saying that until I pulled her arm closer to me.

-"I know you" I said as I lifted her chin to look at me. She immediately looked at me and gave me a kiss, it was aggressive but sweet and tender at the same time. I dropped the umbrella as I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me. I grabbed her as she wrapped her legs around my waist, I ran up to her room as I laid her down on her bed. She gave me another kiss when she pulled me down with her.

-"I think I really should go," I said under my breath as we both joined our lips together. "Why don't you stay a bit longer?" She said with a little giggle getting up from her bed and getting a hair tie for her hair, she tied her hair up as she came closer to me for another kiss, but this time it was different, it was softer. She then looked at me and said. "If you really have to go I'll let you" I felt my stomach twist.
She smiled by saying that, I knew I had to go but I really didn't want to. She then sat gently on my lap by giving me a short soft kiss on my lips, she then got up and told me to go. "But I don't want to leave you alone," I said looking at her. "You have to leave, but I'll see you tomorrow?"
-"Yeah of course, where?" I asked as she responded and said her house.