Chapter 33... The End, Begins

I went downstairs seeing that the food was only 3 minutes away. I sat down on the couch in the living room where some two kids from group C were talking.

I was on my phone and heard a knock on the door. I opened it and the food was delivered to me. I went upstairs where Daniela was on Jaxons bed talking with each other but their attention went to me as I walked in with the bags of food in my hands.

-"Oooh it's here!" Daniela grabbed a bag from my hand and took out a packet of fries eating one of them. Jaxon got up as well and got a bag as well. I put my bag on my desk sitting down on the corner of the table. "Do you guys know anything about the court situation?" Jaxon asked Daniela and I.

-"Jaxon it just happened, Sofie and Oliver's girlfriend wouldn't have told us anyway but Chase and Alexander would have mentioned something" Daniela looked at Jaxon with disappointment. "I still don't know her name Oliver" Daniela turned to me.

I suddenly couldn't breathe... like that mention could kill me.

I started ventilating.

Daniela put down her food and came towards me checking my heartbeat. She took me downstairs but my vision was getting blurry. Jaxon followed us two. I heard the name of Chase and Alexandar being called as well as Sofies and my girlfriends, once again my heart pounded faster.

I saw her, the beautiful figure of her over my body bending down and holding me, I saw tears of a few including hers and Sofies.

As I took my last breath and shut my eyes while she held me. After I close my eyes I hear a familiar voice yell "CUT! Great job everyone" And my eyes shoot open. Confused, I started looking around and realized I was on a movie set where I was surrounded by people, who for the past 17 years have been shooting my life.

Then my eyes landed on the director's chair, Adrielle sitting there smirking.

She got up from the chair but instead of it reading "Director" it read,

"Writer"

And that's how I ended up being the villain of my own story. - Adrielle