Chapter 12... Oak Tree

I woke up the next morning with a little note on my desk from my father saying they woke up extra early to go run some errands in the city. So once again I was left alone. I reached out to grab my phone and look at the time...9:30

I would have slept more but I just wanted to stay awake. I put on a random gray t-shirt I found in my closet which I had no memory of buying myself. I went downstairs to my kitchen. I really wanted some waffles that my mother got a few days ago and I remember clearly that she bought a whole bag of them and I only ate one since she got them but I couldn't find them anywhere in the cabinets.

I looked in the fridge, pantry, bottom and top cabinets and even drawers. Who the hell stole my waffles! I was talking to myself but then I heard a little snicker from behind me, I jumped at the noise and quickly turned around. Of course it was Liam, sitting down on the couch eating my waffles! "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked as I got closer. "Well I do have a key to your house and I found these delicious waffles" "Those are my waffles you Idiot" I snatche the box out of his hands. "Well I have been here for about ten minutes but you were still asleep"

-"Why are you here Liam?" "I am here because I know about you and your little girlfriend" How did he know? I haven't told anyone "What girlfriend might that be?" I asked sitting down on top of the counter "Oliver don't try and be stupid with me alright?" "You and her have been dating for about 2 weeks now" "How did you get that information" I got off the counter getting even closer to him "I know people that you don't" Liam said

-"So what are you saying you spy on me or something?"
-"No I don't spy on you!"
-"Then tell me where did you hear that!" I shouted. Liam looked surprised
-"Oliver why are you acting like this" He started at me with confusing and anger
-"Because according to you I am being spied on by one of my best friends!"
-"Ok fine... I know someone from the hospital who attended you and told me about all the situations that you told them"

-"I want you to leave," I told him. I was getting sick of all my friends. "Fine. Have a good day huh buddy" With that he got his jacket that was on the couch and slammed the door as he was leaving. I ate some more waffles from the box, then I went upstairs to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I took a shower and went to my room once more, I looked at my phone and saw a million missed messages. Some of them were chats and some were just random notifications.

But as I was scrolling down them I noticed one from Instagram. She posted something. I didn't expect her to post something but I went to check it out.
The picture was posted five minutes ago... She must be somewhere but then I actually looked at the picture... In her basketball court. It reminded me of that time we spent together.
It was that one night in the rain that we were playing basketball and I was teaching her. I still remember a clear image and it made me so happy. Incredibly happy. But then the thought of her with that fat guy ruined those memories forever.

My life was ruined.

It was 10:30 a.m. and I had nothing to do. Not even homework so I went through my camera roll looking at old pictures I had with my friends. I found one from year 7 with Noah, we both had sunglasses on and were on desks... Year 7 was a good one... I miss those days.

I then remembered something a bit more fun that I could do. I put on some sneakers and went to a park nearby, there were some people there but where I was headed I knew that there could not be anyone in that spot. It was an oak tree hidden in the park that she and I would sneak away from our parents and climb the tree and stay there for hours just talking and looking at the sunset.

When I arrived I looked at the tree remembering when we both first saw it. It didn't look any different at all, I started climbing the tree and sat on one of the branches as I looked at the view. It was at the end of the park so what I could see was the ocean and the sand from a few miles away. It was gorgeous, I got my phone out and started taking pictures to post on my instagram.

I spent the last thirty minutes there when I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and I was about to fall off... It was her...

-"I was about to go to your house but then I saw your instagram and immediately knew you were here" She said walking closer and climbing the tree where I was sitting. "What are you doing here?" I looked her in the eyes hoping for an honest answer.

-"It's over with that other guy, trust me I have taken care of it" She told me. "So... That's it? You're done with him?" "Yes, know I'm all yours again"
I looked at her eyes, then her lips and back at her eyes. I then knew that I was one of the luckiest people in the world to have a literal goddess in front of me.

I grabbed her face and pulled it closer to mine till our lips were connected. She put her hands on my neck and kissed me back, we moved closer to each other until we were making out. She then pulled away from the kiss going down the tree without saying anything.

-"Are you going to follow me or not?" When you hear a woman say that, you do as she says. "I jumped off the tree since it wasn't so far away from the ground. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to my body to give her a short kiss.

-"God I have missed you so much" She looked at me while saying so. "I've missed you too" I said with my hands still on her waist. "We are going to your house" She walked away but I catched up to her. "Why are we going to my house?" She stopped walking for a second.
Whispered in my ear and said "To make out" And then gave me a wink walking away once again. Just by seeing her she made me so hot. We walked to my house normally but the moment we entered my room we started making out again.

We laid down in my bed still making out until I got a call from my mother. I picked up the phone but I knew she wasn't done with me. She started teasing me by lifting up her shirt just a little bit and my mother started asking questions.

-"Ok well me and your father are going to be home soon"
-"Well I'm gonna go to a friends house"
Why did I say that so quickly?
-"Alright well just leave the keys under the mat"

She hung up without me saying anything back

-"That was your mother?" She asked me, I nodded slowly "Are they going to be here?" "Yes but we could go somewhere else if you'd like," I said, getting up. "Yeah sure, but I need to tell you something" I looked back at her and suddenly she gave me another soft kiss. "God I have missed you so much these last few days" I stared into her eyes as I grabbed her waist with my two hands

-"You know we could go to my house, my parents are having lunch with some family friends" She looked up at me smiling and gave her a big hug while I whispered "Yeah"