Chapter 20... Bonding

We finished the day by shooting arrows and taking a shower. It was already lunch time so they gave us some pizzas that they ordered while we were showering. They told us that we should change into the clothes we were wearing yesterday at the gala.

I finally had time to text my friends while I was waiting for the others to finish changing and the first person I texted was her.

--‐-------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hey darling, I'm sorry for not texting you but I have been very busy till now but I don't know when I will be seeing you again

-Hey Oli. It's ok, I trust you and I know that your busy so when you know for sure that we can meet up just text me xx

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sofie came out of her bathroom in her black dress while Christine was in her white suit that she wore. Jack and Finn were matching with a black suit just like me. It's safe to say that Christine stood out next to the other four of us. It was nice though, she deserved it.

I left my phone in my pocket and went downstairs with the others to have lunch. In less than twenty four hours I became really close with both Sofie and Christine who I saw as a little sister. Jack and Finn are the only ones I didn't really know that well.

Just as we were all talking at the table, there she was again that little black haired woman who I just learned her name was Jenny. She made us call her Miss Jenny though which was I guess fine.

-"Good work everyone with your training, you did a very good job" She began speaking. "Now I have noticed that you have not been talking much with everyone in your group so you will be going shopping for school supplies or whatever you need" She stopped talking for a second then began again.

-"Your cars are already outside so when you want to, please discuss with your group and be back by 9:30" She walked away saying those words. Well it's not the worst thing she suggested.
-"Should we go now?" Sofie asked. "Yeah sure," Jack answered. "I'm ok with that , Christine said. We all agreed and headed out towards the cars. We were the first ones to leave so after us, more people started leaving.