Chapter 18... Roommates

That scary lady again. "We have investigated the scene, no one's families have died. They are all alive" She spoke looking at everyone. "Well where are they then?" A boy spoke.

-"We have escorted them out of the building as we are to do with all of you at once" She responded, looking at the guards and giving them a nudge to get us all out of there.

-"I thought this was going to be a good night with just me and my parents" The fourteen year old girl spoke next to me. "I thought so too" I said while giving her a side hug.

They took each one of us to this fancy house with at least four floors. In total we were all at least fifteen kids so not that much. The guards informed us that we would be staying the night here. With today's trauma they decided to make groups of five into three rooms.

The house seemed to have many other rooms. We were just informed not to enter them except the kitchen, living room and dining room. Our rooms were of course enormous with five individual big beds. We even had our own bathrooms near our beds.

I luckily was sharing a room with Sofie, that little girl who I found out her name was Christine. Then there were two other boys whose names were Jack and Finn. They were twins apparently.

They were the age of thirteen, just a year younger than Christine.

The guards provided us with pijamas which surprisingly were already there. All this situation seemed a little suspicious to me but we were only staying there one day at least. They sent us to bed with just a little food that they had prepared.

One thing I was sure that I was lucky was having my phone with me. The black haired lady even gave us all chargers for our phones if we needed them. Each one with the right ones since some had androids and some had IPhones.

Now I understand why my mother said to stay calm... but did she know that this was all going to happen? I layed down in bed with that thought in my mind repeating itself. The last three hours were for sure a turn of events.