Chapter 31... Card Ace

-”What do you mean?” Christine asked, crossing her arms. “Sofie, I would like to speak with you in my office” Ace said as he and Sofie walked inside together. The rest followed inside but we went to our rooms. Daniela went directly to the shower and Jaxon and I talked.

We were then interrupted by Daniela who came running out the bathroom holding back tears, looking at her phone. She sat next to me in my bed hugging me, I looked at her phone and I knew why she was like that.

It was a news post that read “The Ace Mansion is now being Surrounded by Police and FBI”

I hugged Sofie back while asking “Why is this on the news?” “They say that Ace is responsible for some kind of crime” She said, wiping tears from her eyes. “So why are you so worried?” I asked, looking at her.

-”He killed a child's parents and intends to do that with all our parents” She cried even more. Jaxon leaped to my bed as he read the post from Danielas phone. “Could it be that child who screamed in his office?” Jaxon asked, looking at me.

-”Yeah it is, they already solved it” Daniela looked at Jaxon. “Do you think he would do this?” Jaxon looked at me. “I have no idea but I do know that we have to check outside,” I said, still hugging Daniela.

-”Why?” She asked, confused. “They're saying the police and FBI are here” I looked at both of them. We all got up in union and opened the window near my bed. Cop cars were surrounding the whole yard.

Men were holding up guns pointed to the front of the door while outside the gates, a bunch of camera crew stayed looking at the scene.

The three of us were focused on everything before Sofie came barging in the room. She scared all of us and took Danielas arm. “We have to get out of here” She said before we all went downstairs. We were told to grab our phones cause it was likely they would want to go through it.

Downstairs I saw Christine crying in Finn's arms. It broke my heart considering Chrissy was like a daughter to me, not even a sister anymore.

Chase and Alexander walked in the room. “Ace is being arrested for murder” Chase chose to speak first. “Yeah because he murdered a little girls parents” A girl from the group spoke.

Chase, Alexander and Sofie stood together in a straight line when someone very special came behind them. My dear dear girlfriend! She came running towards me. Jumping in my arms she wrapped her hands around my neck.

-”What's going on?” I said while her head was on my shoulder. “I have no idea” She responded with glossy eyes. “Sofie, you go outside with her and see what the police want exactly” Chase pointed at my girlfriend.
They both walked out before she gave me a quick kiss. “We are surrounded by psychopaths in this house” Alexander shared a look with Chase, “You’re one to talk” Finn said.

~Her POV:~

I walked out with Sofie when lights shined directly into our eyes. I could see Ace sitting in one of the cars ready to be taken away. I signaled Sofie and she approached one of the guards who were pointing their guns at us.

They really think they could take us both? Please…

-”You have no right to be on our property” She said, “Miss, one of your residence has been accused and found of murder for a minors parents” He lowered his gun.

I was shorter than Sofie so I pushed her aside and talked to the guard. I was getting sick of this whole situation. “Look, he has done nothing wrong so if you do not escort your men out of our house I will be sure to put a bullet through your head” Sofie pulled me back as I was getting closer and closer to the guy.

-”You possess guns? We will have to investigate then” The guard stood taller. Just as I was about to go off on him, Sofie stepped in and explained,

“Actually you do not have that right, we had these sent by the U.S.A which would have been approved by their president so we have all the right to have these” She crossed her arms. I was so proud of her.

The guard was speechless looking down at the ground. “Dismiss your men” Sofie said once more. “Fine, but this man will be taken to prison until proven innocent” He raised his head.

-”We will happily see you in court” I said in a sarcastic voice along with a fake smile. They all cleared out of the entrance, no more cars nor police surrounding us.

I sat down on the entrance step thinking how all of this unraveled. “What have we gotten into?” Sofie sat next to me, asking. “I don't even know myself” I responded looking at her. She wrapped one arm around my shoulder hugging me.

My head hit her shoulder.

I closed my eyes.

Sofie had it so easy to leave… She had a modeling career waiting for her, I don't even know why she’s still here. It’s harder for me though, I don't have anywhere to go. I practically lived in this house, I spent every summer, winter and spring holiday here.

My eyes were closed shut until someone opened the door. Chrisitne came running and sat down in between me and Sofie. I noticed Chrissy a lot, even Sofie told me what a charm she was.

She cried in our arms. We tried consoling her but gloss filled her eyes. She was a strong girl, close to becoming a woman. I decided to take her inside where all the groups were but I just put her to bed.