Chapter 8... Blue eyed Blondie

Sunday was the worst day of the week. I was going to see Noah before school this morning and then walk together. Since this was our senior year, our classes started later than usual. This year we start at 10:30 and not at 7:30. It was the only good thing about today.

I was getting ready when I heard the door opening. Noah never knocks, he just opens the door like it's his own house and eats all the snacks. Apparently my mother doesn't mind because she has loved Noah so much since we were five. "Hey Oliver, do you have some cereal?" He mouthed as I walked down the stairs looking at him.

-"You ok?" He asked me. Yes I am ok Noah, you walk into my house, eat my whole fridge and have to go to school and see potentially the love of my life. "Well if you're looking for cereal, it should be in the pantry not the fridge" I said sitting down on the kitchen island. "Do you think I messed things up with her?'" She definitely hates me now. I really messed things up with her and I wanted this to work so badly.

-"She is mad at you but again, you did make out with another girl when you have a crush on her and it's obvious that she likes you too!" I looked at him instantly "Did she tell you that or are you just talking?" I asked him, "Oliver, it is too obvious that only an idiot would say the opposite." I looked at him with a disappointed face "You think I'm an idiot then?" He looked at me with a disappointed face too "Yes, yes I am"

I do realize that I was a bit stupid doing that but we werent together! Even though I wanted to. I was disappointed in myself as well. "Ok well don't be too sad because we have to go now" Noah just grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, got his bag and headed to the door "Oh, sit next to me in chemistry will you? I don't want to sit next to that geek from last year" He said again.

The moment we both sat down in homeroom, this beautiful figure appeared at the door. She had stunning gold locks with the brightest blue eyes, as she walked through the room, she looked at me for a second while keeping eye contact. She ended up sitting down next to me but not looking at me.

She was absolutely gorgeous.

Just when I thought I was going to have a wonderful first day, she walked in... She looked at me as she sat down at the back of the class behind the blonde girl next to me. My year was going to be hell now

As our teacher went on and on about school stuff, exams and how we need to be "role models" for younger grades so practically everything they tell us every single year. We all got up for our first class which was English, it wasn't the worst class but not the best. As I got up with my bag, I noticed the blonde girl turn around and start talking to her. It didn't seem to be a first time conversation so I guess they knew each other which was worse for me.

They both walked out of the classroom laughing and talking all the way to English. I wanted to talk to that beautiful blonde girl but if she was her friend then it may be awkward since she may have talked about me to her. When we all sat in class, the teacher handed us a short book saying we had to read it, everyone in the class groaned and complained.

We also had to read in class for about one hour and thirty minutes to ourselves, the book was about a tragic love story from the early 2000's. I thought it wasn't going to be interesting but It ended up being entertaining. In the middle of class reading the blonde girl stood up and left a little note on my desk and then walked to the teacher's desk and asked if she could go to the bathroom.

I opened the little paper and in that the most beautiful handwriting read, "meet me at the hall in 5 minutes ;)" I didn't think twice and got up to the teachers desk and asked her if I could refill my water bottle and luckily she said yes. I looked for her near the bathrooms, she was standing right near the girls' lavatory. Grabbing my hand she pulled me close to her, "So are you going to tell me what your name is pretty boy?" She said looking in my eyes.

-"Oliver, my name's Oliver" "What a nice name, do you by chance know mine?" She asked me, was I supposed to know her? I don't recall seeing her in school. "No I dont but I'm sure it's beautiful like you" "Aren't you a flirt?" She said, smirking.
"What is it?" I asked curious, I'm not sure if she has ever seen me or known me but I was sure it was the first time seeing her. "Adrielle" She said "I noticed you look at my friend a lot" She said looking at my lips.
"I don't want to mention her" I said, backing away, I couldn't stand talking about her now, she's not the one i'm thinking about now. "You don't have to be like that, I know what you did to her in that party at your house" At that moment I knew the whole school would hear about that one party.

-"That was completely different! We were not dating and I should not be told who or whom not to kiss because it is completely my choice" I stormed off but somehow I could sense that she had an evil grin on her face. I walked into my classroom and told my teacher that I had to take a longer route because all the janitors told me it did work since the teacher was so gullible. Adrielle then walked in and told the teacher that there were a bunch of girls in the bathroom and had to go to another bathroom across the school. Luckily that worked too

Class ended a few minutes later, me and Noah walked out of the classroom together then Adrielle and her walked out gossiping. Our next class was geography with the most fun teacher ever, he was the best and always makes our class laugh. I was expecting Adrielle to be in class but only she was there. She looked at me with the worst look on her face but before the teacher arrived, Noah got up and took her outside. I have no idea what they were doing but hopefully just talking.
Right before Noah took her outside, her face kept appearing in my mind with her laugh, smile, tears and every possible emotion just kept coming up. I was suffering at that point that I felt sick and had to get out of class, I felt like I was going to throw up.