Chapter 19... Training Process

I woke up with the sound of a bell ringing. We all woke up.

The guards outside the rooms told us to get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast. And ofcourse they not only gave us matching pajamas but matching clothes for the day. A black overall with nothing else on there. Sofie and Christine were very bothered by the choice of clothes.

They tried styling it by making it more tight saying it would look more flattering. I think they looked just fine but I guess we didn't share the same thought.

This looked like a prison. The only thing acceptable in my opinion was food. They had wonderful food both salty and sweet for breakfast. It was served buffet style so we could choose whatever we wanted.

When everyone was already sitting down having our food a raging little voice creeped up behind us. That black haired woman again, I hated her at this point she was getting on my nerves.

-"Good morning everyone" She walked her way to the end of the table. "Today we will be doing some practices" Practices? I thought our parents were just going to pick us up today. "Aren't we supposed to leave today?" One of the girls spoke my mind.

-"Yes but that won't be until the end of the day so meanwhile you will be doing some activities" She said before walking away. Now normally i would think it would be fun activities but checking this place and how they were treating us I wasn't sure of that now.

Once everyone finished their food they gave the girls some black leggings, a black sport top and some black heels. What were we doing, a runway show? For the boys, they gave us black shorts, a black t-shirt and just some regular black sneakers.

I was a little bit suspicious now. All the girls could surprisingly walk in some six inch heels which for me seemed impossible but if we were going to do some running, I don't think they could do it.

They escorted us all outside where there was a whole forest, big trees and a white table in front of us with guns and arrows... Were we killing each other now? I want to leave, thank you.

-"You will be training today with guns and arrows, you will shoot the guns to that wall over there and practice your aim. Aswell for the arrows. You can choose which one you want to train first but after thirty minutes we will switch, does everyone understand?" She spoke, crossing her arms.

-"Why do we have heels on if we have to train?" Sofie asked. "The best way to practice is to be on the highest level of difficulty, we of course will help you if needed but for now you will train with heels so at any time you have them on and any attacks come your way, you will have no trouble defending yourself" The brown haired woman walked closer to us as she said those words.

I guess that would make sense since if she was wearing sneakers or a flat shoe then it would be much easier. Maybe this would be a little more interesting than I thought it would be.

For my first activity I chose the guns, it would be more common for me to use one than an arrow.
Sofie also chose a gun for her first activity while Christine, Jack and Finn chose the arrows.

They first showed us how to reload the gun and shoot quickly. Sofie was much better than me at doing this. I was sure of it. She started shooting the cans we had immediately and never missed any of them.

I lost a few but shot some as well. "How do you know this so well?" I asked her. "My parents trained like this as well, I learned by just watching them in the backyard" She said still shooting bullets "Wow" I said quietly to myself.