Chapter 28... Player

~Ace's POV:~

I opened the door to group A's room, they were all in their beds talking with each other. Their attention turned to me the second I stepped into the room. "Can we help you?" Daniela spoke.

-"Yes, we have re-considered our choice to keep you homeschooled and instead you will be enrolled in a private school. I expect you three to keep your grades up" With that, I walked away.

I went down stairs into my office. I worked on some paperwork when Sofie walked in.

God I was getting sick of her

-"Ace we have a problem" She sat down. "What is it?" I asked sitting up. "You can't let them go to that school" She said, crossing her arms.

-"Sofie, I am getting sick of you. I know what's best for these people. What you should do is go out to your little photoshoots and live up to your reputation as the "Next Kylie Jenner or Kendall Jenner" . I went back to signing some paperwork files.

-"Just because I'm gonna be successful outside this disgusting business does not give you the right to call me a brat" She said standing up. "You should learn a thing or two from your little friend" I kept signing papers.

-"Oliver's girlfriend?" She asked. "She made it in the seniors at the age of fourteen" I said looking up at her with an angry expression on her face.

-"Don't be upset darling, you're too pretty for that" I got up walking towards her.

~Sofies POV:~

He walked towards me, getting closer to me.

-"I could of loved you"

I looked up in shock. How could he, love me?

-"Lying isn't nice"

He sighs, then laughs. "You are an interesting girl"

-"And why's that?"

-"You trust no one, not even yourself"

-"That's not true"

-"Lying isn't nice, love"

-"I want to trust people, I just can't"

-"And that's why I can't love you"

-"I don't want you to" I responded looking down.

-"Just go back to being cute" He walked back to his chair and leaned back. "You can't control me," I told him.

-"Go relax Sofie" He told me. I got out of his office still in shock of what just happened. Ace was 24, I never planned dating him, besided, I never actually liked him.

This is a shorter chapter. The next one will be longer and I'm so sorry for not posting in some days <3