Chapter 6... ~Her Pov~

I was too excited to go to the party to see Oliver but I got so carried away by dancing with Amelia and Katelyn that I completely forgot about him. I went to find him but it was so crowded that it was actually really hard to find him. I went over to Liam if he saw him and helped me find Oliver.

-"Hey Liam!" I got closer to him. "Oh hey!! Did you find Oliver?" He said excited for some reason. "What? I was actually going to ask you if you've seen him" I said looking around. "He told me he was going over to talk to you, go look around and tell me if you do find him" He said. "Ok, thanks" I said walking away.

I looked everywhere but as I was going to get another drink... I saw him

With another girl, kissing and hugging.

They were making out?! I couldn't believe it!

I walked away through the crowd of people to Liam again.

-"He has a girlfriend?" I asked. "What? Who has a girlfriend?" Liam asked. "Oliver! I just saw him make out with some random girl! Just tell him I'm leaving when he stops putting his tongue in her mouth" I stormed out of there! I couldn't stop thinking about it... It haunted me every second.

I don't get it either.. We had an amazing time together but now he shows up with a girl at a party? I can't believe I was excited about seeing him.

I got home and went running to my room and of course, his clothes were there from when I was at his house. I cant belive I was that dumb to actually think he liked me and go to that stupid party.

I changed to some baggy sweatpants and just a black sports bra... I didn't have the energy to even change. The memory of them kissing came to my brain every few seconds and reminded me of how he kissed her with passion.

After an hour or thirty minutes, I heard the doorbell so I went to go get it. Liam, Noah and Jason were standing there. "Can I help you with something?" I asked them. "Do you think we could come inside for a second?" Noah asked.

-"Sure.." I opened the door for them to walk in and they sat down on the couch since they wanted to talk about something.

"Liam told us what happened at the party an hour ago and we need to tell you something about it" Said Jason looking at the floor. "Olivers our friend but if this makes you angry then it's our responsibility to tell you how things truly are" Said Liam
"Alright well you're scaring me... what's going on?" I Asked. "Oliver really likes you, and he has liked you since he has met you. We don't know what happened with that girl because he hasn't told us anything but what we all want in this world is for both of you to finally get together" Noah said

My eyes widened and my heart beated faster as I heard those words come out of their mouths. I was in pure shock, I didn't think he liked me at all.
-"We do get that you're currently upset with him and we are not forcing you to rush into anything but all we are asking is for you to think and reflect on what is happening... We have school soon and both of you are in the same class so..." Said Jason getting up with Liam and Noah.

I got up as well and told them to come here after lunch to discuss what had happened. They got up and headed to the door.

-"Thanks for listening to us," Said Noah, bending down and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye hun" Said Liam, giving me a hug. "Thank you for letting us in," Said Jason, giving me another hug.

-"Bye, love you" I closed the door as they left and went up to my room again. I had known Oliver, Liam, Noah and Jason since we were little kids and they were like older brothers to me and they still are. Whatever the situation is, they defended me and they still do.

It was eleven thirty so I went on my phone and put some music on and did my skincare routine for bed, put some music on and my LED lights, I changed to some leggings and danced. Any dance style helped me with what I was dealing with at the moment.

When I finished dancing, I took a shower and it was about twelve thirty so then I changed to some soft, gray basket shorts and a white oversized shirt. I got in bed and went on my phone to see if I got any messages but I didn't so I put my phone away and went to sleep.