Chapter 27... D and J

The clothes Sofie gave me were all black. Sneakers included, I stepped outside to find her downstairs waiting for me.

I walked down the stairs, she looked at me and said "You will start training now and you will not have breakfast today" She smiled so innocently.

-"Excuse me?" I looked at her in shock. "I'm glad you're ok with that!" She took me outside to the same place I trained last time.

"Lucky for you, your girlfriend is going to help you today" She looked at me and dragged me to a table where there were a bunch of daggers and knives.

-"Hey darling" I turned around to see her instead of Sofie. "I'm gonna start you a little simple for the first exercise" She said walking slowly in front of me.

-"What I want you to do is grab the knife of your choice and stab me" STAB HER?! "Stab you?!" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Darling, I need you to trust me so just grab a dagger and stab me" She said walking behind me again.

I didn't want to disappoint her so I grabbed a dagger and faced her. "Just do it Oliver," She spoke.

Without thinking any further I stabbed her in the chest. She fell to the ground with blood coming out of her body. I thought she was going to die but...

she pulled the knife from her chest and smiled.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" She laughed

She put the knife on the ground and got up, she put on a bunch of band aids and got up. "See? I'm fine" She proceeded to tell me. "I don't really feel good about this," I told her.

"It's ok, let's just focus on the guns now" She said walking over to the gun table. "You're not going to ask me to shoot you, are you?" I asked her.

-"No, no, don't worry" She told me.

The rest of the day was just training, learning how to defend myself and improving my aim. I took breaks like eating, and resting a bit. That went on for about a week.

I was getting up to go outside and start training. I got used to everyone in the house and the lifestyle that I was living now. I went downstairs to have my breakfast because it was my day off.

I did make some friends including Jaxon, he was a member of group A like me. Daniela was also part of group A like me.

There were just three members of group A, four members of group B and five in group C.

The levels were just like school years, group A is the final year of training before you can become a member of the society.

Sofie and my girlfriend already earned their place so it was my turn this year.

Christine, Jack and Finn were in group B so I gotta see them for often.

Now what I learned was that Daniela was dating Gabriel, my girlfriend's ex from spain. Turns out Daniela was also from Spain.

She and Gabriel have been long distance dating since then.

Jaxon was from Germany but he was fluent in English (so was Daniela) Both of them have been so welcoming since I came to the mansion.

Since it was our day off. We went downstairs for breakfast, we could wear our own clothes today since we weren't training.

I went downstairs with Jaxon and Daniela was already downstairs.

They were really the only people I talked with because I barely talk with my girlfriend anymore and when we did talk, it was for training.

I didn't even talk to Sofie anymore but she did appear on the news. She apparently is going to be the next "Kylie Jenner" Or something like that.

Jaxon and I sat next to Daniela who was on her phone the whole time. I got some cereal from the buffay and Jaxon got some eggs and bacon.

While we were eating, Daniela did not join in on the conversation at all, she was just texting someone.

Just as I was talking with Jaxon, Ace appeared to make an announcement.

-"Just so you all know, your schools will no longer bring your school work.

We have decided as a team to make you all homeschooled" He then walked away without saying anything else.

-"Can you believe that?" I told Jaxon. "Well it's not like they're going to make us do anything are they?" He asked, looking at me.

-"Jaxon we are in a assasin mansion school. Of course they're going to make us do work" Daniela said, still looking at her phone.

-"I thought you were too invested in your phone to even talk," Jaxon said with sarcasm in his voice. Daniela threw herself on Jaxon starting a massive fight.

I was taking a sip out of my orange juice when the noise of the whole room silenced. An ear pitching scream bounced off the walls creating a echoe.

We all turned our heads to the closed door which led into Ace's office. That was where the scream came from.

Sofie and my girlfriend came running in the room. "What the fuck happened?" Sofie shrieked.

"We don't know, it came out of Ace's office," A random girl said. "Grab the gun just incase" The other one said looking at Sofie.

We all stayed quiet while Sofie opened the door slowly and quietly. She pointed the gun at the room, revealing Ace looking at his computer with a little girl in his arms.

-"What the hell are you guys doing?" Ace whispered loudly. "We heard a scream," Sofie said, lowering her gun.

Ace stood up, holding the girl in his arms laying her down on a couch he had in his office. He closed the door coming outside.

Sofie and Her stood still next to Ace while he whispered something to them. They both gasped going in the room again.

They then came out, holding the girl and taking her to another room down the hallway.

-"Everyone carry on with your breakfast and please ignore what just happened" Ace came closer to the dining table and then walked away down the hallway where they took the girl.

Daniela and Jaxon eventually got up from the floor and sat down, eating.

I was the first one to get up, going up to my room that I shared with Daniela and Jaxon. On our day off we could do anything we wanted, just not training.

We could go shopping, go to a restaurant and whatever we wanted.

The only thing was, we had a curfew at 1:00 am. It was going to be my seventeenth birthday soon so I wanted to go out shopping for a little squish mellow that I started collecting with Christine.

I met up with her outside the entrance. She wore some black jeans and a white, short tank top. I just wore some baggy jeans and a shirt. We went to Target, looking for what we wanted.

We found a penguin giant squishmellow that Christine got. The best thing was that it was only 5$.

I got some medium ones. We also bought some LED lights for Christines room that she wanted.

We went back to the mansion, talking with each other talking about the junior exercises that they made her do.

They were harder than I expected but she was one of the best of her group. I hadn't known her for long but I was really proud of her.

We eventually arrived at the entrance, it was still early so we got changed again and we both went with our groups.

Daniela and Jaxon were both sitting on their beds talking to each other. I went into my bathroom to change, then came out and joined the conversation.

They were talking about Danielas boyfriend and how Jaxon thought he was toxic.

Honestly, I thought that He had a little crush on her but nothing else. We just sat there until Ace barged into our room.