Chapter 15... Show Time

We got into a black limo that we were being picked up from. My parents were right... I guess this was an important event after all.

-"Now Oliver please remember to be polite and stay calm throughout all of this" My mother kept on saying.

-"Why would I need to stay calm? I mean it's just a small event right?" I asked

-"It certainly is not a small event darling" She said to me shaking her head slowly.

-"What's so special about it anyway?" I asked, looking at both my parents who were sitting in front of me. "Let's just say it is absolutely essential that you meet people there" My father responded as my mother looked at herself in a little mirror to check her makeup.

-"Yes you already said that before" I became more suspicious of them both at that point of the ride.

As we were getting closer, I saw a red carpet with flashes... I was guessing it was a premier? I wasn't really sure.

We pulled up at the entrance getting out of the car, people were taking pictures of not only my parents but myself too. It was weird with all the flashlights but my mother and father dragged me out of the entrance before I lost my eyesight.

-"Who the hell are those people?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, "Photographers," My father said. "Why are there photographers here? I thought this was like a small event" I looked at them "I told you it is not a small event and stop being such a baby" My father told me before walking away.

-"Walker!" My mother walked away running after him leaving me alone

I was looking around the room.The whole place was white walls with some art on the walls and the floor was actually pretty amazing, it was glass with little fish in the water below. It was definitely a fancy place.

--------------------------《○》----------------------

I'm sorry this is a short chapter but the next one will be a bit longer <3