Prologue: This is going to end very very badly

Nothing really made sense.

Waking up naked inside a mystical garden wasn't on Ezequiel's agenda. He just accidentally slept while reviewing for the exams. Was he so stressed that his dreams were so weirdly vivid?

"What a weird dream." Taking a deep breath, the air seems so unrealistically fresh and comforting that it makes Ezequiel's nose slightly uncomfortable. He can feel his skin crawl from the enigmatic aura that surrounds the place.

(Ezequiel ^)

(Ezequiel ^)

Ezequiel slapped his face to wake up from this dream, but the stinging pain on his cheeks was too realistic to be just a product of his imagination. What the fuck? Did he actually sleep that he got into another realm?! Did the aliens finally abduct him?!?

Ezequiel walks around trying to find something he can cover himself with or at least an exit or a weapon. However, the place seems to be filled with big glowing plants that seem to be poisonous. Ezequiel cannot risk being poisoned by those weird, unrecognizable plants. Fortunately, he seems to be the only one here, or at least Ezequiel tried to assure himself of that.

Plucking some leaves, he could recognize Ezequiel had haphazardly created something he could cover himself with. Ezequiel glances down at himself and grimaces. It felt itchy and very uncomfortable, but it's better than walking around naked.

The plants were artistically placed to heighten the cobble stone path. They were the healthiest plants that Ezequiel had ever seen in his entire life. There were no dry leaves or dead flowers. Everything was so colorful and full of life that it felt artificial. Bright lights from the plants illuminate his path towards a glass staircase. "That looks aesthetic but dangerous." Who designed this place? They must have a lot of money. Before Ezequiel took a step, he knocked on the glass to see if it was durable. It looked hard enough to support his weight.

Climbing on the glass stairs, feeling as though he was ascending to heaven. Ezequiel couldn't help but admit that he felt mesmerized by the sight above. A glorious sight of the night sky A black to navy gradient seems to engulf the blue moon A glowing icy shade of blue ethereally surrounds its circle of light. The stars were replaced by floating books scattered across the night sky. A mystical power seems to surround the books as they glisten under the blue moon.

There was a lake. It's so still that it almost looks like a mirror. In the middle is an empty black throne that is levitating in mid air. It has an intricate sculpture of golden skulls. Seeing his reflection on the lake, Ezequiel gasped out in surprise. His pimples and the heavy dark circles under his eyes were gone. They disappeared like they never existed in the first place. Only the scar on his right eyebrow remained. Ezequiel's face is as smooth as a hard-boiled egg. Frowning in disbelief, Ezequiel narrowed his eyes on his reflection in the lake.

"Skin care didn't even work on me." There must be a beauty filter on the lake when Ezequiel's fingers were about to make contact with the water. A deep, magnetic voice that is full of authority interrupted him.