2.6 At the End of the Day it's Night

Have you ever met the embodiment of a headache?

Living under constant stress wasn't good for Ezequiel's mental health. His eyebrows twitch in annoyance as he watches Neo and Eclipse chat energetically like there is no tomorrow. Ezequiel was so exhausted that all he wanted was to sleep and ignore the whole ideal, but the questions on his mind and the noise around him kept him wide awake.

"Wow! Your eyes are so pretty! "Is that contact lenses?" Neo gushed as he looked closely at the eclipse's eyes. 

"Nope. "I am just naturally breathtaking." Eclipse haughtily flipped his snow-white hair and cackled loudly, sounding like a hyena.

How can Neo see that pest? But seeing the devilish smirk that Eclipse would occasionally send Ezequiel, it is as clear as day that he has something to do with it. Ezequiel didn't know what his intention was for making all this mess. Then again, Eclipse seems to enjoy creating chaos wherever he goes, and that's what made Ezequiel more cautious.

"What's your name? Are you Kieran's friend?"

A blinding halo shone upon the eclipse. "I am a god." Eclipse smiled cordially as sparkles and because he was showing off glitters appeared out of nowhere. His voice intentionally grew louder when he said the word "god." Arrogance emitted from him. He seemed to be awfully proud, and Ezequiel is very tempted to smack him on the face.

It is insufferable.

With lightning speed, Neo grabbed Eclipse's hand. "Are you my father? Are you the God of fertility? Am I your son?" Neo beamed, sounding positively giddy as he excitedly bombarded him with questions; his eyes lightened up like exploding fireworks in the sky.

Eclipse let out an offended gasp and unhesitatingly slapped away Neo's hand. "Ew, No. I'm not your parent." Eclipse eyed Neo in a very judgmental manner as he squinted his face in disgust. "The audacity, I think I'm going to puke." 

"Hey! That's so mean!" Neo accused. His face flushed in embarrassment as he struggled to form words.

"Stop causing problems, you rat." Ezequiel's expression is harsh, as evidenced by his glare at Eclipse. It will be a huge problem if he continues to run his mouth and tattle on unnecessary information that will surely cause a lot of headaches. The damn smirk on his lips only grew larger and larger. It is certain that nothing is capable of stopping Eclipse from causing problems and making Ezequiel's life a living nightmare.

"What are you gonna do? Stop me?" Eclipse grabbed Ezequiel's chin and smiled mockingly. He was clearly enjoying the sight of the slowly building contempt on Ezequiel's face. "I would like to see you try being human. I wonder what will happen if I reveal our dirty little secret." He teased. 

There is a hint of disdain and disgust in Ezequiel's eyes as he stares at the smug, infuriating smile on Eclipse's face. "You know what? Fuck this. I don't care anymore." Ezequiel massages his head with a pained grimace as he distances himself from the source of all his headaches and stress.

"Aw, you don't look very pleased." Eclipse cooed as he wrapped his hand around Ezequiel's shoulder and pinched his cheeks. "You mad?"

"Enough! You big bully!" Neo stomped one leg on the floor as he shot a glare at Eclipse. "Stop antagonizing us!"

"Why are you so hostile?" Eclipse innocently tilted his head to the side. "I even came here to personally warn you that your harem is coming to attack soon."

"Attack?!?" Caught by surprise, Neo's eyes widen.

"Well now that I caught your attention and ruined your day, my job here is done." Eclipse smiled sweetly as he winked. "By the way, take care, Kieran; you might die."

"See you in the other world, human."