1.2 Ew, Emotions.

There's something wrong with him.

Is it broken? Why is there a fluttering feeling in his chest? Ezequiel hated how his heart beat faster whenever he looked at the pair of lovely onyx eyes. Lovely?!? What the hell is he talking about?! This guy is his soon to be killer!

Love at first sight, yuck.

That only happens in cliche love stories. There must be something wrong with him. Right, that's it. He must have hit his head too hard.

"Ahhhh, humans falling in love, how inspiring." The chibi nuisance dramatically leaned on Ezequiel's shoulder. Ezequiel's eyebrow furrowed in annoyance. Ezequiel tried to flick the insect on his shoulder. Unfortunately, the menace knows how to fly. Now there he is, flying around the room like an insect that he is, laughing loudly at Ezequiel's constipated expression.

"Are you sure you are alright, Isaac-kun? The doctors said you have a mild concussion." Asahi stared at Ezequiel, his eyes filled with concern. It didn't feel right, and it made Ezequiel feel uncomfortable.

"I'm alright." The words felt foreign yet natural on his lips. It was strange how he could perfectly understand and speak in a completely different language without having lessons to learn it.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you..." He fidgeted nervously, guilt swirling in his eyes. "I was out of focus..."

Bitch, That fucking hurt. Will an apology lessen his headache? No. Ezequiel just swallowed his damaged pride and annoyance. "What made you so out of focus anyway?" Do you want to talk about it? " Ezequiel asked.

"I know you will call me an idiot. It's just that..." Asahi looked forlorn, eyes downcast as he stared at his lap. "I saw Hina flirting with a girl." Why was he jealous? He is just a childhood friend. Asahi bitterly thought to himself. He knew he shouldn't feel this way, but he couldn't help it.

"Ah! Nevermind." Asahi faked a smile and scratched awkwardly at the back of his neck. "Just forget what I said! You need to rest, Isaac-kun."

"Oh! Before I forgot, I brought you some changes of clothes and your school uniform." Asahi put a brown paper bag on Ezequiel's lap.

Ezequiel cleared his throat. "I may not give the best advice but I'm here if you need someone to listen to." Ezequiel knew Isaac wasn't the type of person to say such things. Isaac was a jealous, lonely simp and a bitter asshole. Isaac often treated Asahi harshly to hide his feelings.

He was not Isaac anyway, and he needed points. Ezequiel knew he had to work hard so that he could go home. If he gets Asahi to trust him about his love problems, it will be easier to stop him when he does some stupid illegal shit like buying a love potion.

 If he gets Asahi to trust him about his love problems, it will be easier to stop him when he does some stupid illegal shit like buying a love potion

(Asahi^)

"Pfft...." Asahi's cheek puffed like a popper fish. He covered his mouth with his hand to prevent himself from howling in laughter.