1.5 Birthday

"WAKE UP!!!!"

Hinami just barged in on Ezequiel's mansion at 4 o'clock in the morning. Ezequiel silently cursed at Isaac, who was idiotic enough to give spare keys to this lunatic. Isaac, that gullible fool, trusted Asahi and Hinami enough to give them spare keys to his home.

Ezequiel reminded himself that he would change all the locks in this house, or rather mansion, the sooner the better.

He still hadn't seen the sun rise, and yet this annoyance had the audacity to disturb his attempt to slumber. "Such an ungodly hour, why are you here?" Ezequiel groaned. He was just about to sleep, but this tragedy had to happen.

"Do you know what day it is today?!?" This was the first time Hinami saw Isaac so sluggish and unprepared for such an important day! Isaac may have acted like a tsundere around Asahi ever since they were young, but this guy was the biggest simp she ever knew.

"Monday?"

"No, you dumb dumb. It's Asahi's Birthday!!!" Hinami shook Ezequiel's shoulder. This simp, how could you have forgotten about this day?!? This is an emergency! What happened to the Isaac that she knew?!? Who is this careless imposter?!? "Don't tell me you forgot! Get up! We still have time to get you ready, lover boy."

Lover boy? Ezequiel has no time to argue because he was ruthlessly dragged and thrown by Hinami into a car.

Ezequiel, who was still wearing his space themed fluffy pajamas, felt out of place. The mall looked elegant and fancy. It was probably because of Hinami's VIP card that he was easily let in on such a place. "Gifts go buy him now! We still have 1 hour before school starts."

"I forgot my wallet."

"WHAT?! Why did you forget your wallet? Nevermind, I'll pay for it. NOW GO GO SHOO. "

Ezequiel ignored the looks he got from the people in the mall. He had no shame anyway. Ezequiel had already lost it a long time ago, and besides, what's so shameful about wearing pajamas? It's comfortable. At least he can sleep anywhere. Luckily, when he entered the gift shop, there were no other customers other than him.

Now as for the gift, what should he buy Asahi? Exploring Isaac's memories, Asahi seems to be fond of classical music and romance films or books.

"Isaac? What are you doing here?" An unfamiliar voice pulled Ezequiel out of his thoughts. When he looked at his back, he saw A tall, slender young man with silver glasses, His cold grey eyes stared at Ezequiel for a long, long time, almost in a trance.

 When he looked at his back, he saw A tall, slender young man with silver glasses, His cold grey eyes stared at Ezequiel for a long, long time, almost in a trance

Ezequiel raised a skeptical eyebrow: Who is this guy? Does Isaac know him? He looked familiar, but Ezequiel wasn't sure he saw his face.

"Morning, just finding a gift for a friend." Ezequiel tried to act as casual as possible, he doesn't want to appear rude when this guy seems to know him or Isaac rather.