2.1 The Genius Cutie and His Wild Harem of Beastmen

Ezequiel didn't know what to expect when he woke up in the middle of a forest. It was filled with giant trees.

It's fucking colossal.

The trees were estimated to be 550 feet tall. Their shadows loomed over Ezequiel. The crunching sound of leaves underneath his feet echoed through the forest, along with the cheerful humming of birds. The air felt so fresh against his nostrils as he inhaled the scent of nature.

Beyond the trees, he saw the sky that was so clear and so blue. It was so beautiful, almost as if it was untouched by pollution. The collosal leaves of the trees shielded him from the harsh rays of the sun as he observed his surroundings. Not far from where he is standing, there is a cave with a wooden door covering its entrance.

Looking down on his body Ezequiel wore a garment made out of black fur. Ezequiel couldn't help but scowl when realizing how many animals were killed just to make this coat. Deep in his thoughts, he flinched when a black tail slapped him on his ass.

He had a tail.

It was moving. Ezequiel grabbed his tail, looking mortified. He felt a twitching muscle on top of his head when he touched it. His mouth fell in disbelief when he touched two round ears that had shaggy fur.

"Welcome to your next novel, human!" A confetti of roses was thrown into the air. The white-haired man blew a trumpet on Ezequiel's face, making him jump in surprise. His hearing seemed louder than before, and he felt his eardrums ring from the intensity of the voice.

Seeing the perpetual frown on Ezequiel's face, the man only snickered. "I personally chose this novel because I find the beastly creatures lurking around here quite interesting. Are you excited, human?"

Ezequiel's gaze hardened as he glared at the unwanted appearance of the white-haired man. He remained quiet and sealed his mouth shut. It's almost like there is a thick layer of wall separating the two of them.

"What's with the negative fuck off energy?" With a wicked smile, the white-haired man transformed into a tiny creature. "Are you still mad at me, human?" He sat on Ezequiel's shoulder, crossed his legs, and poked Ezequiel's cheek.

"Oh, come on. I know you have a lot of questions and some adorable threats against the little ol' me." The tiny creature spoke, but he only received silence as an answer. "Don't be shy. I am a compassionate and sympathetic god. I will listen to all of your concerns even if you don't deserve my presence." The white-haired chibi heavily sighed and put a hand on his heart.

"What's my mission?"

"Out of all the questions you could ask, you chose to ask that? How boring. Try to be more creative. " The chibi's lips curled up into a cherry smile, but seeing that visible vein bulging out of his forehead, he was annoyed.

Ezequiel analysed his expression for a brief moment, taking note of the annoyed expression on the chibi's face. "Just give me the mission. I am not interested in asking." Ezequiel deliberately said those words, knowing that it would only irritate that attention-seeking bug.

He suddenly went still, as if he realized something. "You're doing this on purpose, don't you? I knew that it would annoy me. How naughty of you." The tiny creature let out a rambunctious laugh. "Don't tease me like this or I may actually end up slicing that useless tongue of yours." Despite his morbid words, a smile is still set on his face.

"Are we clear?" The tiny creature inquired in a sickly sweet tone.

Ezequiel pressed his lips into a taut line and rolled his eyes. "Fine, how can I contact you?"

"Just call my name and I'll be there."

"I don't know your name."

"Whoops I forgot He he he~ " The tiny creature playfully stuck out his tongue. "Why don't you give me a name?"