2.7 I'm now evil due to personal reasons

'Am I a joke to you?'

For some reason, his threat didn't work, and they went feral. Maybe Ezequiel should go back to the circus like the clown that he is.

As much as he wanted to summon Ryūji, Ezequiel knew he would go on a rampage, killing every beastman in sight to protect the forest and Kieran. The last time Ezequiel summoned the dragon, he almost beat the Serpentes crown prince to death.

Ezequiel was hidden behind a tree, barely avoiding a fireball that almost burned him like chicken nuggets. He honestly thought he couldn't survive this. He's been running around without a logical plan, dodging and deflecting their attack in every direction. 

A wave of dizziness hit him as he put up a wall of poisonous, dark roots to block the attacks.

"For now, let us capture him alive, and then I will find a way to remove his control over Neo." The smile on Azul's face dropped, and his eyes became sharp as he pulled out a dagger from his boots. "Even if I use violence."

Ezequiel could feel that the guy is full of rage, but in such a chill and nonchalant way that it actually looks more scary.

Cold sweat dropped from Ezequiel's forehead as the harem members glared at him murderously. Ezequiel admits it's all his fault for provoking them like a reckless idiot; ruffling their feathers is surely a bad idea. See those unusually terrifyingly large weapons on their hands? Oh, yes, the harem boys are absolutely furious.

There's only one point left; why is it so damn hard to earn?

'Come on, have mercy, and give me one more point.' Ezequiel chanted in his brain as he stared obsessively at the villain meter. It's only a matter of time before he drops dead and gets killed by Neo's harem. 

"His bluffing." Ophio's hand glowed with a green energy as he pressed it on Neo's forehead. "I can't detect any dark energy on Neo's body." The Serpentes' crown prince's analytical eyes look confused for a moment.

"I told you I wasn't brainwashed!" Neo looked aggrieved as he stomped his foot. "Why don't you believe me?" "I stayed with him willingly!" 

[⚠️ Warning the villain meter will decrease]

[Villain meter: 95%]

Ezequiel felt like his scalp become numb from anger and stress. All he need was one fucking points why did it have to decrease!

'Neo, please shut up. Please' Ezequiel wanted to glare at Neo so badly but he knows the poor guy is only trying to defuse the conflict.

"You idiot! "Don't you know how worried I was!" Ophio's face twisted into a scowl as he stared at this reckless troublemaker. "I shouldn't have let you go to this place."

Neo noticed the dark circles under Ophio's green eyes; there are scars on his face, and Ophio looked like he hadn't slept for years. "I'm sorry..." Neo felt guilty and stupid, he knows he is the reason why Ophio was injured badly. "I just wanted to save Kieran. He was left all alone in this forest ever since he was a child and is unfairly discriminated against because of the powers that were sealed inside of him against his will."

"You don't have to help everyone who had a fucked-up childhood. You're not a hero." The frustration and bitterness on his heart kept on rising when he saw in Neo's eyes the reluctance and eagerness to protect that bastard.

"That man is dangerous and unstable! he will not hesitate to kill you!" Ophio stared at him in frustration. When will Neo wake up, and why does he always defend that monster? He tried to see things from Neo's perspective, but that almost cost him his life when the dragon ruthlessly attacked him that night. Now that he thinks about it, where is that dragon? Why has it not appeared yet? Is that man trying to plan a surprise attack?

"You don't know him like I do! You will never understand!" Neo saw parts of Kieran that none of them had seen before. He read his past, his struggles, and the unfairness he faced that caused Kieran to walk on the path of darkness. That's why Neo wanted to stop Kieran; he still has time to prevent all those conflicts and bloodshed.

Ezequiel glanced at the two people who were having a heated argument. Manipulating some of the poisonous roots, he aimed them at the Serpentes crown prince, who immediately cut them up with his large sword.

"See! I told you all he wanted to do was kill us all!" The Serpentes crown prince expertly cut down the poisonous roots at a maddening speed. "The prophecy was right all along!"

Neo used his powers to eradicate the poisonous roots that almost hit him. "Kieran, you're only making the situation worse!" Neo pulled his hair out of frustration, if this continues, Kieran will surely die. "Listen, Kieran, let's stop figthing okay? I know you don't want to hurt us." 

Neo looked earnestly at Kieran, hoping that he would stop this. "I know you don't want to hurt me." His is so confident and full of trust that it almost seems like he could see right through Ezequiel's pathetic attempts to look villainous.

'Sorry Neo, but your talk, no jutsu, and protagonist halo won't work on me. I desperately need those points to go home.' Ezequiel felt his hair line receding from sheer pressure. How does Kieran's power work again? Is there anything that can momentarily control Neo to make my threat look more realistic?

"Do you think you're special? What made you think that I wouldn't hurt you?" Ezequiel forces a disdainful expression on his face, hoping that the animosity on his face is enough to fool them. He didn't want to treat Neo that badly or hurt anyone, but Ezequiel was running out of choices. All he already lost too much points his efforts will be in vain if this continues.

A strange chill suddenly surged all over Ezequiel's body an uncomfortable sensation throbbed on his wrist. Feathers rained from the sky, and an army of winged beastmen flew on the sky with a bow and arrow in hand.

A dark shadow appeared above Ezequiel, and when he looked up, his eyes clashed with familiar, cold gray eyes. Ezequiel's heart seems to stop beating. For a moment, he thought the man above him was Ishikawa, but that was impossible, he is in another world. Their faces bear an eerily similarity, and the burning sensation on Ezequiel's wrist seems to intensify. 

Snapping out of his trance, Ezequiel manipulated the poisonous roots around him to deflect the rain of arrows from the sky. He screamed out in pain as an arrow pierced his left shoulder. The arrow almost hit his heart if he hadn't move.

'Fuck, I almost died again!' Warm blood gushed on his wound, shakily raising his hand he agonizingly pulled out the arrow and healed the wound.

"Kieran!" Neo shouted from the crowd, he wanted to run towards Kieran, but Ophio was stopping him and blocking his way. "Ryo! Stop them! Don't hurt him!" Neo begged as he stared at the King of the Aves, yet those grey eyes didn't even spare him a glance. The winged beastman stared solely at Kieran. The King of Aves had an unreadable expression on his face, his cold grey eyes narrowed at Kieran.

A large gush of wind was sent in Ezequiel's direction, making his long hair ungracefully hit his face. His body straightened up in defense and cautiousness when Ryo, the king of the Aves, landed on the ground. He raised just fist signaling his army to stop attacking.

"Do I know you?" He murmurs hoarsely, gray eyes studying the man in front of him like a hawk as he slowly approach him.

The moment those words left his lips, the burning sensation on Ezequiel's wrist seemed to spread like a wildfire, despite his skin being freezingly cold.

Ezequiel's wrists burned badly.

Biting his lips Ezequiel stubbornly prevented the painful grunt from escaping his mouth. Gritting his teeth, he controlled the poisonous roots on the ground to attack the winged beastman.