2.5 Felt cute might cry later

"Neo has been abducted."

The voice of the Serpentes Crown Prince echoed through the grand room. His face was cold and solemn. He could feel the burning glares of the other monarchs. There is no doubt they want his head on a silver platter after learning he joined Neo on his expedition into the forest of death and failed to protect him.

The room was lit by mounted torches. A long golden table had every seat filled with royalties from different kingdoms.

"While we were venturing through the forest of death, the bearer of darkness appeared and abducted Neo. I tried to follow them, but he summoned a black dragon to attack me. " He had a large reddish burn scar on his right hand. The healers had already healed most of his wounds, but there was still a noticeable scar on his face.

"You fucking worm!" Lyon threw a knife in Ophio's direction, but luckily he was fast enough to avoid it. The knife fell to the floor with a loud clang.

"Why did you let him go to that place?" Lyon roared and bared his fangs. The crown prince of the Panthera Leo is filled with unbridled furry.

"Enough." Leonidas The king of the Panthera Leo, slammed his fist on the table. Silence fell over the room as many eyes looked in his direction. His aged hazel eyes look at his son in a reprimanding manner. "That vile creature already made his move. Let us strengthen our alliance and don't let your emotions cloud your judgement." Despite his old age, he still emitted a powerful, brooding air.

"Father, lend me your army. I will kill that bastard and take back what's mine." Lyon stood up from his seat. His presence was overpowering and full of malice.

"We can't act rashly. Neo's safety could be at risk." Ryo, the king of Aves, monotonously stated. His right eye is covered by a monocle with a golden frame. It has a dangling amethyst crystal on its chain.

"And what you dammed bird? Are we just going to wait? We don't know what that bastard will do to Neo! " Lyon's chest heaved with unrestrained anger as he gripped the table in an attempt to calm his nerves.

The magnificent black feathered wings behind Ryo's back spread in a threatening manner. "We will attack, but to lessen the casualties and to be victorious, we need a plan." His expression didn't change a bit, and his grey eyes seemed to be devoid of light.

The calmness in Ryo's voice utterly unnerved Lyon. "Plan this! Plan that! We have already made a lot of plans?! We need to attack now! " A low growl escapes Lyon's throat. "We've got nothing to be afraid of!! That bastard just awakened his powers. We should attack him while he is still weak."

"I agree with Lyon." A voice as clear as water chimed in. Half of his face was covered by a white fan, and his turquoise eyes were gentle and calming."I will butcher that man and I will paint the forest with his disgusting blood." Azure's voice sounds oddly soothing despite such morbid words. With a serene smile, Azure calmly sips his tea.

"Brother, that will be too messy." Azul sighs at his older brother's antics. Azure was such a murderous maniac that it made him wonder why they were related. "Let's just stuff him with cement and toss him in the sea." Azul suggested as twirl his long cobalt blue hair in his slender fingers.

"You're such a pacifist, my dear brother. He doesn't deserve such a peaceful death." Azure let out a sigh.
______________

[Villain meter: 80%]

Ezequiel's eyes hardened when he saw the villain meter increase out of nowhere. He had a bad feeling about this.

Neo's harem is probably already planning to attack.

What a pain in the ass.

Ezequiel massaged his sore neck and shifted uncomfortably on his stone bed. Ezequiel gave the fur on his bed to Neo so that he could sleep comfortably on the cold floor.