1.6 That's suspicious

"Deeper, deeper, Isaac."

Ezequiel didn't know that planting seeds would be this hard. wiping sweat from his chin Ezequiel felt hot and sweaty from the burning heat of the sun. The shade from the school garden was not enough to protect his skin. Nevertheless, these seeds will help the future generation and save the planet Earth, so he will continue to work hard.

"Ah, be careful!" Asahi scolded. "You're going to destroy it." He warned Isaac. It was quite surprising to see Asahi full of energy and passion in the place he was rejected. There was no sign of discomfort or any trace of sadness. It's either he is great at acting or just pretending. Maybe doing this will make Asahi distracted.

Ezequiel was ready for the next step. He carefully held the hose in his hands. He aimed it at the ground. Because of too much pressure, it accidentally splashed on Asahi.

"Ahh! I'm wet." Asahi is soaked with water from head to toe. "I said water the plants, not me!"

Gardening is really hard. "Sorry." Ezequiel handed him a clean towel. "Do you have an extra gardening uniform?"

"No, I'll change into our school uniform. just continue to plant while I change. " Asahi tightly wrapped the towel around his body and excused himself to the teacher.

Despite his lack of skills, Ezequiel knew how to learn from his many, many mistakes. His hands are full of dirt and grime. On Ezequiel's fingernails, a few soil is stuck. Seeing his work, Ezequiel was satisfied that he had planted at least 20 seeds.

"You are useless. At least your body will make good fertilizer."

"Huh?! Are you threatening me, nerd?"

Ezequiel raised his eyebrows when he heard the argument between his two classmates.

"Are you threatened?" The student merely pushed his silver glasses to the bridge of his nose. Looking unbothered by his ranging partner in the activity, "My hands are injured, but I planted more trees than you. Don't test me or I'll turn you into a frog."

"I'll bury you to the ground!" The student with bleached hair growled.

"What's happening here?" The teacher interrupted like a pro. He looked tired and very very haggard as he looked disappointedly at the students, particularly at the deliquent looking one.

"What did you do this time, Matsuoka?" The teacher narrowed his eyes. "And didn't I told you to dye your hair black?"

"Nothing! He was the one who started it!" Matsuoka accusingly pointed at Ishikawa.

"Kids these days. Fine, just change partners. I don't have time for this. Ishikawa, Takahashi will be your partner and Matsuoka will be Shijuro's. Now go, don't waste my time."

Ishikawa Ryota was the student with silver glasses. He approached Ezequiel with a shovel in his hand. He just stood there like a frozen ice sculpture looking at Ezequiel for an uncomfortably long time. "It's nice to see you again." In contrast to his supposedly warm greeting, his voice comes off as rigid and almost robotic.

"Nice to see you, Ishikawa-san." Ezequiel continued to dig. "Well then, let's start working together partner." Ezequiel noticed that Ishikawa's fingers were wrapped with bandaids that has a cute cartoon designs. There were also healed cuts on his hands that were possibly from a thin blade and small burns on his hand.

"Wait, don't move." Ezequiel grabbed a bottle of disinfectant, bandaids, and a clean pair of gloves. "You should use this. Your wounds might get infected."