1.1 Wish you were straight

Note:
Japanese will be italicized while English will be the usual font.

____

Disoriented and murderous

The moment Ezequiel opened his eyes, he was met by a punch in his handsome face. Ezequiel ungracefully landed on the cold, hard ground.

"Aray ko! Gago!" Ezequiel cussed loudly. His cheeks tingled like a bitch. A pounding headache echoed in his skull.

Ezequiel's vision was blurry. He squinted his eyes to see the face of the guy who dared to punch him.

"Isaac-kun! I'm sorry. Are you alright?" The young man has sharp onyx eyes and black hair. His white shirt is drenched with sweat. The young man unwrapped his boxing gloves and threw them off the floor. "Oh god, did I punch you too hard?" The culprit fretted over Ezequiel. "Does it hurt?"

Ezequiel frowned in confusion, 'Did he just speak in Korean? Wait no it's sounds like Japanese?' He didn't understand what the young man was saying. Ezequiel sat there dazed, angry and confused.

The young man looked at Ezequiel in concern. He carefully put his hand on Ezequiel's cheeks. "Isaac-kun, I'm sorry I got carried away." Ezequiel flinched and harshly slapped the hand. Ignoring his dizziness, he struggled to stand up. Ezequiel leaned on the wall to support his swaying body. He seems to be inside a gym. He had black boxing gloves on his hands.

Was he sparring with the guy who punched him?

"Hey! Don't stand up, you might collapse." The young man carefully guided Ezequiel to sit on a bench. "Just stay here, I will call the nurse. Okay?" Ezequiel watched the black haired teen walk briskly towards the door. To say he was perplexed with the whole situation is an understatement. He sat on the bench and studied his surroundings.

"Oh my, what a poor unfortunate human." An overly familiar cackle rang in Ezequiel's ears. "You must be sooooo confused, How adorable~" He cooed.

Despite the pain in his neck, Ezequiel looked at his side to see an annoying pest. "What... are you doing here?" When Ezequiel coughed, his throat felt like dry sand. "You look different..." He narrowed his eyes at the chibi form of the white-haired annoyance who was leisurely floating on air. He is small and chubby, with stubby limbs and an oversized head. His glimmering golden eyes look at Ezequiel in mockery.

 His glimmering golden eyes look at Ezequiel in mockery

"I'm bored." The white-haired man plainly answered and floated leisurely. "Don't mind my presence, human. Once you've lived long enough, you will run out of things that will keep you entertained."

Discreetly covering his mouth, Ezequiel whispered. "Won't they see you?" Ezequiel cringed at his croaky voice.

"I'm invisible to them. For now, you're the only one who can see me."

"For now?" Ezequiel drank the water from the tumbler beside him to soothe his scratchy throat. He irritably glanced at the other people in the gym. It would be troublesome if someone saw him talking to the air.