Ugly truth

"Rise and shine whores!" Ansel busted through the door

"Rise and shine whores!" Ansel busted through the door. I weakly brought myself to see him holding a brown bag of food. I haven't eaten in a couple days mostly because the thought of food disgusts me.

Kia woke up quickly and took the bag of the food to dig in. I looked around Ansel "Where's Jovian?" He usually comes with Ansel.

Ansel looked around the room as if he didn't hear me "Answer her" Kia said with a mouthful and Ansel didn't even hesitate now "He saw you kissing this dude and is quite upset about it. In my opinion I think you should hook up with a random person. Lizzy in town."

I wrapped the cover around myself sitting up. It was cold.  "Lizzy?"

Ansel sat beside Kia, I watched as she cuddled up to his side. "Jo ex girlfriend. Paparazzi is going crazy! They are the worlds cutest couple like seriously-" Ansel stopped talking when Kia punched his side. He cut his eye at her before looking at me "sorry" he said sadly.

"It's fine," I shrugged. He deserves to be happy with someone.

"I actually have some things to get done today so." I said dismissing myself. Getting out of bed was so hard but anything to get out of this awkward conversation. I regret wearing this short skirt and tight shirt. It makes me feel uncomfortable now. Everything that happened last night made me uncomfortable, but I did it to Rosen get back. Having the house key gives us a major advantage . Chase most likely forgot what happened, he woke up and probably thinks he got laid and that's it.

Once I got up I quickly changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. I did my hair like normally but today it took longer. I can't seem to focus on anything right now. I'm trying to act like Lizzy and Jovian don't affect me but it's hard not to be jealous.

I did some shopping for the gala before swinging by Grace house where I learnt her crew mostly hang out.

"Grace.. what are you-" I walked in and saw her putting a gun in her holster.

"We can't wait till tomorrow. We're getting Valeria today. Sky heard the deal was moved to get her today. Chase knows something". I stared at Grace feeling everything around me blur, "Toss me a gun"

 I stared at Grace feeling everything around me blur, "Toss me a gun"