Bad habits

"Val stay still" damn she wouldn't let me do her hair

"Val stay still" damn she wouldn't let me do her hair. It's to early, I've been telling her for a week now that she has to start daycare. She was kicking and screaming as I tried to pull her hair into a ponytail.

I soon got it into a tilted ponytail. I gave her outfit choices and she chose a romper that matched her bow. I awed at the sight of her.

I packed her a lunch full of things I know she'll eat. This daycare Bailey helped me pick it out. I went up there and talked to the staff and owners. It's a pretty prestigious daycare but also fun.

The daycare was the only daycare that took kids as young as three year olds in the area and that was perfect.

When we got there I shedded a few tears when it was time to let her go. She clenched on to my hand as I walked her inside and I explained things to her.  When it was time to let her hand go I gave her a big hug. She held her little book bag and lunch box as she walked into the class room.

"Bye bye momma" she waved at me as she slowly walked into the classroom and I waved back.

In the car I second doubted leaving her there. I had to let her grow up and be around other kids eventually. I heard kids can start daycare when their one years old. But then there was a lot going on to enroll her then.

I got back to the apartment I rented and started cleaning up Val room. She left a big ass mess that I didn't have time to clean yesterday.

Bailey wanted to interview about for the book. She was finally starting her rough draft. We just mostly spent this time trying to get comfortable and t with our goals and each other.

On the other hand thanks to social media. I found out jovian is off of his crutches but still as his cast on his arm. Ansel would come over just to be the peace maker.

But I told him this time I'm truely happy alone.

I'm pursuing something I'm passionate in. I've been asked by some people to come and speak about my story. Especially after the whole thing with Matthew was out there everyone wanted to know more.

I can't speak out yet until the story is published. I signed an NDA that ill keep my quiet till the books is released.

When I finished cleaning my show was starting. I kicked off my jeans and flopped on the couch ready to stay planted here for two hours.

Two hours of peace

Two hours of quiet-

"Morning bitch!" Ansel bardged in. I groaned stuffing my face into my pillow.

"Get the fuck out."

He frowned "Someone's in a pissy mood."

I'm not wearing pants. I threw my blanket over myself feeling to lazy to put my jeans back on.