Long head

So you and Jules

So you and Jules.." Ansel led on. I nodded simply. He looked serious which is rare. "And you love her?"

I took off my head phones "Ansel cut the shit. Just say it."

Ansel shrugged "There's nothing to say. I'm just saying that's the longest I've saw her hug someone willingly. I'm happy for yall."

I looked at Ansel suspiciously "Thanks man." I hesitated. I'm greatful for Ansel I really am but there's times I really miss Malik. No one can touch the bond we had.

"You're thinking of him aren't you?"

I looked out the plane window "Always." There's where me and Ansel talk about Malik which makes us feel better just reminiscing the golden moments.

Ansel patted my shoulder deciding to drop the topic. We both fell asleep till the plane landed. We had spilt ways then seeing I have a interview in a couple hours.

When I got home I dropped my bags at the front door and went to my room to shower and get ready. I changed into a white shirt and a pair of sweats. I decided to wear my new sneakers, they're from the new retro collection.

I had some spare time so I made myself a sandwich. When I finished eating so I got a call from Franklin.

"What's up?"

"What's up is I'm coming over to discuss some of questions."

"Ok? You know how to let yourself in. You've did it plenty times before." I mumbled with a mouthful of the last of my sandwich before hanging up.

Soon Frank was here and he sat me down on the couch to discuss the interview questions.

"Okay so you know how they are about relationships and shit. So are you in a relationship? It's been a minute since we talked."

I shrugged "Something like that." Simple answer.

"Elaborate." Frank wanted me to focus on basketball. He didn't like the idea of me being in a serious relationship. At least not with my previous relationships.

"Well.. me and Jules-"

"Jules??? Like Jules Kayden little sister?" Geez. They are like two minutes apart.

"Yes that Jules." Like theres alot of Jules around here.

He shook his head with disapproval "That girl is trouble-"

"Of course you'll say that. Y'all are so quick to judge her without knowing the full story."

Frank nodded "You're right. My bad, I just want to protect your reputation. I don't want you to make the same mistakes I did-"

I cut him off "And Jules isn't a mistake. Now next question."

"Alright." Franklin backed off "Asking about kayden. See the media recently started gossiping about how Kayden isn't playing basketball anymore, how his contract got over turned. So when they ask about it just say you know nothing."