Spotted

I let out a muffled yawn feeling wind hit my thighs

What happened last night?

Then I instantly remembered when I saw jovian laying next to me shirtless as his arm was thrown around my waist.

That's what happened.

He slowly started to wake up as he stretched out.

"We had sex last night-" I said in realization. This can't be happening.

Where's my self respect? Just to let him fuck me in the back of the limo like that???

"You're having regrets." He sat up

"Hell yeah. " I sat up wrapping the sheets around me. Rubbing my temples to stop the throbbing headache. "How're you?"

"I'm better.. talked to some people and I feel better." I'm glad. I feel bad that we separated at such a hard time for him I'm just glad he got through it.

My stomach let out a low growl.

"I can make you something-"

I felt woozy as I drowned myself in the covers. I should get going- like seriously! I need to leave like right now. Why am I still here? Laying on him??

"I'll get donuts" he said with a sly smile.

"Are you bribing me?" I raised my eyebrow suggestively. "Have you been talking to Ansel?" Over the months Ansels been providing me with donuts which is making me bloated all the time.

"Hm a little..."

I let out a small laugh "I could stay for one more hour"

I've missed this. Where all of the complications and drama didn't exist.

♥︎♡︎♥︎

As I took a bite of the glazed donut sickness took over. I got up to go to the bathroom as I threw up my guts.

I used to love donuts.

I heard a faint knock on the door "Jules are you okay?"

I freshened up after I finished "Yeah"

After that whole shanagans I left in a hurry. I inisited on walking since I wanted to hit the coffee shop. I was drowned in his sweatpants and hoodie. I needed coffee right now.

Lately I've been having a hard time keeping down food. Literally. I went to the doctor about it and all they said was to just eat bland like food. I tried that it didn't work. Nothings working.

"Can I get a dark tea?" I heard a fimilar voice and just my luck it's Liam. He turned around and saw me. A smile made its way on his very serious face.

"Oh hello Jules"

"Hey."

"What you doing in this area?" He asked in a thick accent.