Does anyone knock?

Convincing myself not to freak out was hard

Convincing myself not to freak out was hard.... Really hard. I can't believe I'm about to go to a party. Most likely filled with people with high social levels. In my 20 years of living I've. Even to a couple epic parties in college but that was then. When I was spiraling out of control.

I didn't really party. I drunk alone most of the time.

Due to my lack of partying I don't have a party outfit at all. I mean I have a skirt but it's more preppy and less slutty. I don't think that's party material. Gosh I hate feeling lost.. which I feel like this all the time quite frankly.

After a while of searching for the 'perfect' outfit, I found a black t-shirt dress. It also has long sleeves which is a plus. It was pretty basic like any other black tee. It came down to my mid thigh, should I put fishnet tights under? Deciding not to, I grabbed my coat just because it's cold out.

Going through my shoes, I kinda wanted to put on sneakers. But I went with a pair of black combat boots. With my hair was a whole different story. I quickly misted it with water, and moisturized it. I decided to leave it down for the wet curly look.

This is appropriate. While I still had some time left because Jovian was most likely still in the shower I FaceTimed grandma to see how Rosen was. In the past week she hasn't been away from me so now that she is especially for the night I was worried.

"Hey, you look beautiful"

"Thanks" I smiled, well that was nice. "How's Rosen? Has she had her bottle for tonight? Is she sleeping? Do I need to come get her-"

"Jules calm down. Rosen is fine. I understand your concern. She just finished eating. I gave her some of the baby food you sent and gave her a bottle. She just had a nice bath. Now she's laying down."

That calmed my nerves a little.

Grandma turned the camera and showed Rosen... wide awake looking at Shelby making weird faces.

"Thank you. I should get going. Kiss Rosen good night for me"

"Okay I will"

At least I could go out knowing Rosen is in good hands. Leaving my room Jovian was already out standing beside the bar in front of the sink.

"You ready?" he asked looking down at his phone. He was dressed in a fitted black shirt with black jeans, and a gold chain bringing his whole outfit together. His style is basic but still nice. Especially his shoes. Surprisingly I've never seen him wear two pairs, he's always wearing a new pair.

"Yeah" I answered, snapping out of my small haze, He looked up and examined my outfit. He was kind of checking me out. "You look nice," he commented.

"Thanks. Kinda just threw stuff together" I grabbed water from the fridge, opened it and took a quick gulp. I love cold water. It's so much better than room temperature. Taking the first sip of cold water is literally like heaven. As the cold sensation goes down your throat, the best feeling.