Cheating?!

Grace and her people was okay

Grace and her people was okay. I had just got off the phone with her . I went back to cuddling Rosen in bed. My finger hovered over the beginning of Hades' number. I haven't talked to hades in years when I left campus I cut ties with everyone.

Stop being a wuss. You want what's best for Rosen and she needs a father in her life. A child needs both parents in their life. Ahh fuck it. I slowly dialed his number. It rang for a couple of times.

"Jules?" Hades sounded the exact same, had the same number all these years. I remember his number because he would call me everyday since I moved away. He had stopped calling after a year.

"Hades" I breathed out. My hand was shaking. "It's been a while." Hell how am I supposed to say this?

"I was just thinking about you the other day. " Tears fell out of my eyes and I quickly wiped them away.

"I um- I have a kid" The phone line was silent. I heard silence then regretted my decision.

"Oh that's great. I always knew you would make an amazing mother." I wanted to call hades out on his bullshit but it's not important right now.

"She's-" I took a deep breath "She's yours."

The line was silent. "Jules what the fuck, why am I just now finding out and we never-"

"The night we thought we didn't do anything. Well I guess we did do something-"

He cuts me off mid sentence "Are you sure she's mine? Duh.

"I'm pretty sure.I don't know how Kayden found out, but if Matt's not the father then that leaves.. you."

"Fuck. Jules where are you?"

"Wait no. No no. You aren't not coming down to arche-" oh no. Dumbass I just told him where.

"I'll be down as soon as possible" he hung up the phone. No,no,no. He can't come down here. Not with Jovian being here and no. I don't know how I'll react around Hades especially after all this time. I sat up in bed and immediately called Kia.

After some time she arrived "Hades?!? The hot white dude who would flirt with you around campus?" I nodded biting my lip anxiously.

"I know for sure I like Jovian. I know hades is coming down here for Rosen but he's going to have hope for us and oh my god! Split custody!! I don't want to split Rosen like she's fucking food! No, no, no" I stood up and started pacing then I started hyperventilating, then I started crying. Then I started laughing. "I don't know how to feel right now" I fell to the floor dramatically.

"First, calm down. Everything will be fine. This isn't a love triangle. If feelings for hades resurface just know it's the horny teenager side of you talking." plus my head fucking hurts.

"You haven't eaten in days. I'll whip you up something. Stay here and.... Rethink life."

╰┈➤

I sat at the dinner table staring at my untouched food. "I met hades at a bad time in my life. I was doing drugs, drinking, getting high everyday. Hell I was on the verge of death. Therapy!" I stood up abruptly scaring Kia " Alison! Yea I need to call Alison. Maybe get some coffee, take Rosen out for a scroll and move on. Hades will only be apart of Rosen life not mine-" the doorbell rang saving Kia. When she opened it, it revealed Jovian and Ansel. Well she was saved by the bell- or at least she thought.