Suffering Silently

Over the time Jovian left for basketball camp

Over the time Jovian left for basketball camp. I got some work done. He would face time me every morning and night. Most mornings we would still be on the phone from the previous night. But then as the first week went by I stopped hearing from him.

He's most likely just busy.

I had bought a ticket for Bailey to fly out today. I was so excited she was coming. The babies would have time to play and she said she'll help me look for daycares I'm this area. I know Bailey is struggling financially although I've offered my help many times and she declined everytime so why not have a little free vacation?

"This house is so niceee" she looked around as she put Oliver down and him and Val started chasing each other. "Where's your lover boy?"

"Actually.. he's gone for another week so it's just me, and Val."

I poured us a glass of wine.

"So it's been a week since he's been here, are you sex deprived yet?"

"Uhh" I took a sip of wine "I don't know" I'm not exactly sure what sex deprived feels like but if it means I miss touching him I guesss...

"Great! So I bought you something"

Oh hell no.

She pulled out a toy and I immediately threw it back at her. "Noo."

She placed her hand on my shoulder "it'll be useful, make you feel a little less lonely. Plus you'll get to explore yourself"

I was conflicted as I looked at the pink toy. "fine." I mumbled under my breath as I took it and placed it in my bag. "So have you found anyone recently?"

"Eh" she answered pouring another glass. "You know I stay to myself. That's why I have a collection of those." She pointed at the toy.

Me and Bailey continued catching up and we ended up watching a movie. My phone started to ring towards the end of the night. Bailey encouraged me to go upstairs and answer it.

"Hello-"

"Jul-Jules?" I heard Ellie voice, jovian sister.

"Oh Ellie, is everything okay...?"

"No-no moms- moms dead and Jovian is off the rails again and I can't find him and I'm all alone and I don't know what to do" she sobbed out hysterically. My heart dropped.

"Ellie what happened?" I tried to sound strong.

"She's sick! She's been sick for a while but she didn't tell us and and she wouldn't wake up this morning when I tried to make her breakfast.. I don't know what to do" she sobbed.

A couple tears fell from my eyes "Where are you?"  Ellie sent me her location and i went quickly. Bailey insisted on watching the kids. The whole way over to their house I called jovian but no answer.