Don't leave me.

I never realized how much I love jovian until I almost lost him

I never realized how much I love jovian until I almost lost him. I didn't realize How big of a mistake I was going to make. How much i wanted to be with him.

I sat in the waiting room with the De'Capi's, Ansel, and Cleo. Ellie was on her way.

"He'll be fine." Leo tried to reassure me.

"What happened Ansel?"

"He was.. he was helping a lady, her car broke down then.. he got in his car and a drunk driver came down the wrong side of the road fast."

He was helping someone.. he doesn't fucking deserve this. He didn't deserve this. Heartache filled my stomach as I stared up at the ceiling.

I need him to be okay. I need him to be alive. Is this how he felt all of the times I've been in the hospital? I fiddled with the ring on my finger as I waited in anticipation.

"Where were you anyways?" Ansel asked as he drunk his soda.

"On my way to the airport.."

Ansel frowned "thought you say you weren't going back to pu-"

"Drop it Ansel." I grumbled as I stared down at the ring.

A nurse approached us. "Spouse or guardian of Jovian Anderson?"

"Spouse." I stood up.

"The hit was... severe. His car slid off the road into the water and it caused a harsh impact to his head. Some damage to his lungs, broken arm, and for now he's sedated but.. " she clutched her clipboard. "I'm order for us to stabilize him... we had to put him into a coma." My heart dropped.

"A-a coma?"

"The severe trauma to his head well was.. severe. It's a waiting game to see if he'll get himself out of it.. but chances are low." She gave me a sad smile before she walked away.

"Jules." Ansel placed a hand on my shoulder. I turned around his hand falling.

"I need-" what did I need? To cut? To drink? To cry? To escape? No. I needed my family back.

I rushed to the bathroom as my breathing got short and shorter. Everything around me was blurring. I could hear distance voices. I couldn't make it to the bathroom before I rested against a wall in a lone hallway before sliding down. I brought my legs to my chest as I tried to control my choked breaths.

-Two week later.

I watched as he slept peacefully. I grabbed his hand. "You missed it today." I told him and stupidly waited for a reaction or a response. "Maven and Mavis tried baby food. It was hilarious. They spit it all over Angelo" I chuckled sadly. "Valeria asks about you every night." I whipped my tears.

"Fuck Jo i need you, okay? I know it's bad but I need you so fucking bad I don't know what to do. The kids need you. I need you and I-" I closed my eyes "I can't do this alone." My voice broke.

"I want to marry you for real. I want us to go away and buy a home and be happy." I placed my hand on his cheek.

Then I heard rapid beating. Nurses came rushing in as I saw his body shake.

"Jovian." I whispered as a nurse pushed me out.

I sat there waiting for three hours. Nothing but crying for three hours.

A nurse came out. "Im so sorry. Jules you have to make a decision. We can't keep him in this coma. And he's not strong enough to wake up on his own. Take him out of the coma or keep him there but there's a chance he'll.. die."

I shook my head "I can't make that decision." My husband and kids father fate will not be in my hands. I can't handle it I'm not strong enough.

"Listen Mrs Anderson.I can't really say much but he's dying in this coma. What you saw today what him fighting the coma and hurting himself in the process."

I felt a hand wrap around my own. I look to see Gio. I gave him a sad smile.

"Bring him out of it." I sure as hell hope this is the right decision.

"You did the right thing." Gio said. Then why do it feel like I've lost everything.

Everyday after that I came to visit. I would tell him about our babies and how my sales have been going good and I've partnered up with a company for a summertime happiness collection.

A/nShort chapter

A/n
Short chapter