Scene 1 - Mr. and Mr. Mount

(At the end of a beautiful day in Mykonos, the wedding reception of Mason and Declan Mount is in full swing. The pair got engaged in secret, but their wedding was definitely going to be a public affair. They are sat as the head table, their first dance just completed)

M – So, how does it feel to finally be married?

D – Honestly, I don't think I've ever been happier.

M – Is that right, Mr. Mount?

D – (giggling) oh yeah, it is, Mr. Mount.

(The couple laugh with each other, before Mason stares lovingly at his new husband.)

M – Look, can we leave yet?

D – You wanna leave already? The honeymoon doesn't start for a few... Ohh.

M – (laughing) Yes, you fool. Can we leave now?

D – Ok, let's go.

(Declan hastily finishes his drink, before grabbing Mason's hand and leading him out of the room. Shortly after, they arrive at the honeymoon suite. They go inside and Declan throws Mason onto the bed, before pulling his shirt off.)

M – Fuck, those abs always get me going.

D – It's the reason you married me (He flexes and laughs)

(Mason beckons Declan over to him, and Declan jumps onto him. The pair begin kissing each other passionately, with Mason's hands rubbing his husband's back. Then, Mason flips Declan over.)

M – I'm the top here, remember.

D – Yes, my King.

M – Oh, so you're happy being a Queen?

D – Only if I'm yours. Now, get that 10.5-inch monster out, I know you want to.

M – Fucking hell, I haven't got my shirt off yet, you impatient bastard!

(Declan laughs but helps unbutton Mason's shirt. Soon, both men are topless, and have raging boners in their shorts.)

D – Go and lock the door. I don't want someone getting a surprise. MY surprise (he winks at Mason)

(Mason goes over and locks the door. Whilst he is there, he strips naked, and throws his clothes onto the floor, at the foot of the bed)

D – Oh, what's this? Is my hubby naked for me?

(Mason teases Declan, throwing one leg into the air. Then, he slowly steps out from around the corner, fully exposing every last inch of his man meat.)

D – Fuck, Mas, I know it's been a week, but that seems to have gotten bigger.

M – I mean, there is only one way to find out, isn't there?

(Without further thought, Declan pulls his shorts down, throwing them on top of Mason's clothes. He is smaller than his hubby, but he is packing a respectable 8.5-inch cock. He shakes it a little, making Mason laugh.)

D – Oh yeah. That is certainly true. Come here then and fill me up good.

(Mason walks over to his husband, crawls over his body, and lies down on top of him. The pair start kissing each other passionately, before Mason grabs Declan's cock and starts to stroke it. Declan moans into Mason's mouth, which makes Mason giggle a little bit)

M – It seems I still know how to make you moan. That's good, right?

D – Good? It's fucking great!

M – Correct answer. You know I wouldn't accept anything else.

D – (smirking) Oh yeah, I know that. Now, can we stop talking and start fucking?

(Without a second thought, Mason lifts up Declan's legs and places them on his shoulders. It's not easy when your husband happens to be a lot taller than you. But at least you're older, so he knows his place. Mason slowly slides his dick into Declan's hole with ease. That just proves how long the pair have been fucking.)

D – Oh fuck, I've missed that so much babe. I need it so much.

M – Really, you're going to finish the begging there? (He stares into Declan's eyes)

D – Of course not! You understand how much I want this; how much I NEED this. It's our wedding night, and you need to get your husband pregnant, YOU NEED TO!

(As Declan begs for his hubby's cock, Mason starts thrusting into him faster. It's clear he wants to impregnate his husband. After all, Declan is right; it's their wedding night.)

M – Fuck, you little slut! You beg sooo good for daddy's meat. But I'm still not convinced enough. (He winks at Declan)

(Declan wraps his legs around Mason, looks directly at him, and says to him..)

D – Just. Get. Me. Pregnant. Already. You. Sexy. Bastard.

(As soon as he hears those words, Mason starts pushing every last inch deep into his husband. They've been doing this for years, but now, it was extra special. Now, they were married, and at least had an excuse to fuck)

M – Fuck, there it is. There's the cock hungry slut that my husband truly is.

(Mason continues fucking Declan hard for the next 20 minutes; it seems he could go on forever with a monster like that. But the sexual tension in the air is pushing him over the edge, he is very close to cumming in his husband; close to marking his property.)

M – Get ready, babe, any second now.

D – Do it! Just release inside me!!

(With that command, and a few grunts, Mason starts cumming inside Declan. Rope after rope of delicious white cum enters Declan's boy hole, and he starts cumming himself, covering his chest in seed. After a couple of minutes, Mason finally stops cumming, and slowly pulls out of his hubby. He collapses on the bed next to Declan, panting heavily.)

M – I think... that has to have been... the best fuck we've... ever had (He pants)

D – Honestly, I think I have... to agree with you... my beautiful husband.

(Mason giggles, and rubs Declan's leg; he doesn't have enough energy to do anything else)

M – Here's to... many more long, hard fucks... just like that.

D – Obviously!

(The pair lay on the bed, laughing together. This was by far the best night of their lives. But it seems like Mason was craving more, a lot more than what Declan was providing...)

(END OF SCENE 1)