Scene 15 - The Football Team Finale

(After 8 long months, Mason was finally ready for the big surprise Declan and Phil had arranged for him. He looked at his phone as he waited in one of the backrooms in Wembley Stadium. Phil walked in a few seconds later, and greeted Mason with a large smile, and an even larger hug.)

P – I'm so glad you could make it.

M – It's a party for me... Of course, I'm gonna show up!

(Phil laughs, and grabs himself and Mason a drink)

M – You still haven't said who's coming?

P – All in good time, my friend. All in good time.

(Over the next 25 minutes or so, all the remaining guests (the entire England football team) arrived, and the party atmosphere was beginning to head into full swing. Mason was the centre of attention, as he always was, as the other men kissed, hugged and groped him, which naturally he loved. As this was happening, a loud cheer filled the room, as Declan walked in, wearing nothing but an apron. He walks over to Mason, and says...)

D – Sir, your wish is my command.

M – As it should always be (He winks)

(A couple of hours later, and with practically everyone's clothes off, the party wasn't ending anytime soon. Mason had fucked too many of his teammates, and next was the turn of one of the hosts, Phil Foden. Phil walks into the side room where Mason is and straddles him instantly.)

M – I see you wanna get going straight away?

P – Just like our first time, Mr. Mount.

M – That was so perfect then. (Pushing his cock against, and then into, Phil's hole

P – It sure was (Panting slightly) Now, fuck me hard like you did back then.

(Without any more talking, Mason places his hands on Phil's shoulders, and pushes him down hard onto his pulsating member. Phil moans out loud, and for once, Mason makes no attempts to silence his bottom. He needs to make sure everyone knows what's happening)

M – That's it Phil ride me like a good boy.

P – I'll ride you good big boy!

M – That's what I like to here.

(Mason was pounding Phil for 20 minutes, much shorter than usual, but only because he had fucked an insane amount of men already. He was edging closer to filling Phil once more.)

M – I'm gonna breed you like I did all those months again.

P – Do it daddy. Fill me up good.

(As Phil says this, Mason begins unloading deep inside him, making sure every inch of his arse was soaked with cum. He came for 5 minutes, before Phil stood up off of Mason impaling machine.)

M – Send in my next victim, sexy.

P – As you wish, daddy Mason

(Over the next hour, Mason had his cock sucked by Jordan Pickford, he fucked Jack Grealish hard, he made Harry Winks ride him, and now, as midnight was approaching, he had one final man to fuck. Declan, his husband.)

M – Finally, I get some alone time with you.

D – It's been too long. I also have another surprise.

M – Oh yeah?

(Declan opened a hidden door, into a secret room. In the room, there was a bed, fairy lights, and Declan turned on some erotic music. The pair walked in, and Declan locked the door.)

D – I love you, Mason Mount. And... don't interrupt. I wanted to make this special, as it's our first time in a long time. I truly love you from the bottom of my heart, Mason, and I honestly don't know what I would do without you. Now, you can interrupt and fuck me.

(Mason giggles, as he holds back tears, before holding Declan in his arms and falling onto the bed. They roll around and kiss for 15 minutes, before getting under the blankets. Mason lines up his cock, after lifting Declan's legs around his waist, and pushes in deep)

D – Fuck. You can tell it's been ages if me of all people is saying that.

M – I know you still love it though, so that's all fine.

D – You know I love it.

(The pair kiss as Mason starts to thrust into Declan. Mason was being gentle, as he knew how much this meant to not only him, but to Declan as well. They both wanted passionate sex, not a hard fuck as usual. Unbeknown to each other, they both wanted to recreate their wedding night. Mason continues for 35 minutes, due to the slow pace of his thrusts.)

D – I hope you're not gonna cum anytime soon.

M – You are always so bloody demanding.

D – Well, that's one of the many things you love about me, isn't it?

M – It sure is.

(The men kiss again, as Mason continues to fuck Declan nice and slow. So slow, in fact, that the pair last for 3 more hours, which they both enjoyed wholly. After this time, Mason announces he is gonna cum.)

D – Get all the way in, get nice and deep. I wanna savour this forever.

M – I'm... gonna cum... babe...

(Mason pants as he unleashes a large amount of fresh seed deep inside Declan. The couple lock lips for one final time, as Mason finally stops cumming after 7 minutes. Mason pulls out and lies on the bed next to Declan. Outside, they hear the faint chimes of Big Ben, chiming in the new day. They sleep in the bed until the early hours of the morning, when both men wake up happy and content with the night before.)

M – I love you, Declan

D – I love you too, Mason.

M – Do you want to have a ride of Mount and his Monster again?

D – Hell. Yes!

(The pair duck under the covers, and get straight to it once more)

(END OF SCENE)

(END OF STORY)

(P.S. Thank you so much for reading this story. I absolutely love every single one of you, and I hope that you will continue reading my stories in future. But for now, it's goodbye from Mount and his Monster, and hello to new possibilities)