Scene 10 - New Year's Surprise (Part One)

(Hi everyone! Just a little note from me. This scene is gonna be a two-part special and will be across both of my stories, so you will need to read the other story in order to see the ending. Also, I just want to thank you all for loving my work. Believe it or not, these two stories are my second and third pieces of work, so all the support really means a lot. Anyway, onto the scene!)

(New Year's Eve, 2021. After another eventful year, both on and off the pitch, Mason had decided the best way for him and his mates to relax was a massive sex party on the final day of the year. At around 8pm, the first guests had started to arrive, so Mason decided to get changed. He removed his shirt, boxers, and socks, and simply put on a pair of grey joggers, perfect for showing off his massive man meat.)

D – Babe, cover up you fool!

M – Oh, come on, Declan. We're all gonna be fucking by the end of the night, so there's no need for me to cover up.

D – Fine, I just want you to be safe.

M – When am I never!

D – Let me see...

M – Cheeky git (Mason playfully hits Declan)

(Declan giggles, before kissing Mason on the cheek)

D – Be good, yeah?

M – Yes, I will. Now go and enjoy yourself.

(9:30pm. The party was in full swing, and a few more guests were still to arrive. Mason was waiting at the door to greet one guest in particular.)

M – Ahh, I see you got the invite then, Lando. And more importantly, you accepted it.

L – How could I not show up to what is described as, and I quote, "the biggest NYE party in London since the millennium". How would you know how big that party was, you weren't even 1 year old then!

M – I know my history, thank you very much. I also know that what you are wearing isn't exactly the dress code.

L – (Holding up a bag) I have my clothes, or rather lack of, here.

M – Good lad. Go on in, and there's rooms for you to change in. Return your stuff to one of the guys on reception and have a great evening.

L – You too, Mason.

(As Lando walks away, Mason mutters to himself...)

M – Oh, I intend to do just that.

(Mason saw Lando head into the party but waited for the few final guests. As the clock struck 10pm, he headed inside, and ordered for the doors to be locked. As this happened, the real party began.)

M – Let's get this show on the road.

(Mason began walking through the party, as all the guests were living out their sexual fantasies. He walked past Harry Kane sitting in a chair, as Billy Gilmour and Kieran Tierney sucked his cock.)

M – What's this H? The rightful place of Arsenal players?

H – Exactly that, Mase! Sucking the cock of the almighty Tottenham.

(Mason laughed and continued walking through the party. He saw Phil Foden riding Jack Grealish, whilst Declan was face fucking Phil. Mason goes up to his husband, and kisses him for a while, before walking away again. He saw a few more guests fucking and sucking in the room, but of course, the main action took place upstairs in the private rooms, if people wished for some privacy tonight. At the end of the corridor, he spotted a familiar face, sat all alone.)

M – Lando, you ok mate?

L – Yeah, I just feel... extremely uneasy and slightly uncomfortable.

M – Oh yeah, why's that?

L – It's just... I don't know, I feel like I'm just being silly.

M – If you're not up for it, there is a free bar downstairs.

L – What, and drink my problems away?

M – Ok, that may not be the best idea. Hang on, I have a plan. Follow me.

(Mason takes Lando's hand and leads him downstairs. He asks one of the staff if he has seen a guest and points out onto the roof garden area. Mason takes Lando out here and shows him the guest.)

M – Et voila. Your best friend.

L – George?

G – Lando? I didn't expect to see you here.

L – Likewise. Is it ok if I join you?

G – Of course it is! We're best friends, I'm not gonna leave you high and dry.

M – No-one is gonna be dry at this party

(All three men laugh, before Mason leaves the two F1 stars alone. He heads back into the main room, where Declan starts talking to him.)

D – You. Me. The shower. Now?

M – Someone is a bit upfront.

D – We haven't had any sexy time together after that video call, and I really just wanna suck your cock. After that, you can have who you want. Deal?

M – Go and get it ready then. (He whispers in Declan's ear)

(Declan almost runs off towards one of the shower rooms, eager for some alone time with his husband. Mason follows a few minutes afterwards, and walks into the room, before locking the door. Declan is under the shower, completely naked, with the water running over his toned body. Mason removes his joggers and joins him. The pair embrace and kiss passionately for a few minutes, before Declan gets on his knees, and starts licking his hubby's cock.)

M – Fuck yeah. Oh god, I've missed that feeling. There is no feeling like that of your husband sucking your cock.

D – You've missed it that much, huh?

M – Of course I have (He grabs the back of Declan's head and pushes him down) So I don't have time to waste.

(Declan chokes a little on Mason's cock, turning Mason on even more than he already was. Mason throw his head against the glass and was in ecstasy. He thought he saw something move out of the corner of his eye, but he convinced himself it was nothing. For the next 15 or so minutes, Declan worked tirelessly on Mason member, sucking and deepthroating it, just like his husband loved. Then, all of a sudden, Mason began to unload in Declan's mouth.)

M – Ahhh, oh fuck, yeah, ahh...

(Mason came for the next 5 minutes, all the while Declan licked it all up.)

D – You like that then, hubby.

M – I sure did. Now, you go and enjoy yourself, yeah?

D – Ok Mason. I'll see you at midnight.

(He kisses Mason and heads out of the room. Mason cleaned himself up, before hearing a noise in the room.)

M – Who's there?

(Silence)

M – I said who's there? Come out now!

(A pair of hands appeared from behind one the doors that led to an adjacent room. They slowly moved out, before the person who they belonged to finally made themselves known. Mason's jaw dropped when he realised who it was.)

M – Lando?

L – Hey Mason. Your husband has some good skills.

M – You were watching the whole time.

L – I hid next door, and was gonna wait for you, but..

M – You were waiting for me? You've wanted to fuck me all evening??

L – Yeah.

M – Well, we might just have to give you your wish then.

(What will happen between Lando and Mason. Will they fuck? How will this end? And what exactly did Lando do with George before meeting up with Mason? Find out in Part 2, over on "Rando Lando; Fucking through F1")