Scene 5 - Media Threesome

(Ahead of the match between Chelsea and Barcelona, both teams were having press conferences, as usual. In the press room, Barcelona stud, Frenkie de Jong, was addressing the British media. Outside the room, his good friend, and opponent, Mason, was listening in. Of course, Mason had planned something and waited for Frenkie to be free so that he could address him with his desire to get fucked by him ahead of the match. The way Mason's mind works.)

F - ...So, yeah, I think that it'll will be a great match on Thursday night, Chelsea are a very good team, with some exceptional talent, but the same can be said for Barca. It'll be a tight game, but me and the boys are ready.

R – Mr. de Jong, do you have any doubt that your friendships with some of the Chelsea players, such as Mason Mount, will cloud your judgement during the game?

F – Look, I'm friends with many other footballers, including Mas. We are close, and on Thursday we will be against each other. I can stay totally professional and objective, and I can say that my friendship with him will not get in the way. I'm sure if you asked him, he would say the same.

(With that question, time for the interview ran out. Both Frenkie and the press said their goodbyes and left. Expect one. The reporter who had asked the last question stayed behind to talk to the Dutch stallion. And convince him into a special interview as the readers of the paper had voted him as the player of the month.)

R – Hey, Mr. de Jong, can I talk to you for a minute?

F – Hey. Yeah, that's fine. You wanna walk and talk?

R – Yeah. (The pair leave the room) Ermm, I just wanted to ask, if you would be interested in a small photo shoot and a private interview whilst here in London as you've been voted player of the month? Congrats by the way.

F – If you did your research like a good reporter, you know I would love that. (Frenkie laughs)

R – Yeah, I did, don't worry.

(The two head towards a backstage room which had already been set up by the reporter. Frenkie sat down on the chair while the reporter nervously takes some photos as Frenkie poses to show off his best sides.)

F – So, what do you wanna know about me?

R – (quietly) Well some private insights would be awesome. But tell a brief story of your life at first, please.

(Frenkie, already being quite successful in his 24 years, had a lot to say. So much, in fact, that times passed quickly, and Mason, who had waited in front of the door all the time, becomes impatient. Did his eyes lie to him and Frenkie went in there alone? Did the reporter already leave? Surely no interview takes that long, maybe he should just knock....this would answer the question which didn't wanna leave his head, and, of course, his desire to get fucked by his Dutch friend didn't go down either.)

M – Frenkie? Are you in here? (Mason knocks the door gently)

(Mason leans against the door with his head and listens carefully – no response but a surprising silence. Mason doesn't hesitate any longer and opens the door quickly. He immediately starts laughing loudly as he sees the two men naked and clearly having sex, with the Dutch stallion entering the reporter's tight hole from behind)

F – Fuck....Mason, don't give us a jump scare like that!

M – Sorry....you can't control yourself, can you? (Mason chuckles)

F – We've fucked before, so you know how I am and what I want...so would you mind giving us some privacy?

M – Ermm, yes, I do mind, actually....I wanna participate. Or do you think the public don't wanna know what happened in here?